new pics of the Z and a sound clip!

Guest AZ Power & Sound

Very :cool

Nice wheels... :burnout

I notice the Pro Dyno sign in the back ground. Are you located close by?

Phil... :devil

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Very :cool

Nice wheels... :burnout

I notice the Pro Dyno sign in the back ground. Are you located close by?

Phil... :devil

I rent 50% of the shop from Pro Dyno... so im located in the same building :)

Phil you know the pro dyno guys?

I stopped by to purchase a ticket for the H2 raffle last month. I have not used their service yet. I have not heard anything bad about them. Maybe it is time to try them or AZ Power & Sound. See what they can do for us.

Time will tell.

Maybe it is time to try them or AZ Power & Sound. She what they can do for us.

i'm game - as soon as i get my C5 - heck, maybe i can do what glenn said he was doing with ADS - when his car hits a certain HP level, he was going to put one of their stickers on his car - and talk them up good!

:D

Guest 1FASTC4

The reason I ask is: Several years ago I worked for Cellular One as a sales rep. I gave the owners of Pro Dyno about $400.00 worth of free phone accessories for future considerations. I'm just about done building my vette and would like to have it dyno'd. I'm hoping the same guys still own it.

The reason I ask is: Several years ago I worked for Cellular One as a sales rep. I gave the owners of Pro Dyno about $400.00 worth of free phone accessories for future considerations. I'm just about done building my vette and would like to have it dyno'd. I'm hoping the same guys still own it.

When I was there I only met Todd.

Stop by and mention the Arizona Vette Net.

I know we were talking about doing a dyno day as a group but have not finalized the date. But it was determined to wait until it cooled off for us FI set ups.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

i'm game - as soon as i get my C5 - heck, maybe i can do what glenn said he was doing with ADS - when his car hits a certain HP level, he was going to put one of their stickers on his car - and talk them up good!

there are quite a few in the 500 rwhp club from me rolling around with my stickers :)

Guest AZ Power & Sound

different owners now... I believe Chris owned it when you were last there

Guest AZ Power & Sound
The reason I ask is: Several years ago I worked for Cellular One as a sales rep.  I gave the owners of Pro Dyno about $400.00 worth of free phone accessories for future considerations.  I'm just about done building my vette and would like to have it dyno'd.  I'm hoping the same guys still own it.

When I was there I only met Todd.

Stop by and mention the Arizona Vette Net.

I know we were talking about doing a dyno day as a group but have not finalized the date. But it was determined to wait until it cooled off for us FI set ups.

Just make sure if you stop by to ask for Mike for AZ Power and sound... Todd is Pro Dyno and we are two completly separate companies...

Guest AZ Power & Sound
So mike, you know Todd... see him often?

besides living in my house and working 20 feet from me... not really :D

jk! were basically brothers

Guest 1FASTC4

Lol cool. would you mind asking him if he remembers: Several years ago I worked for Cellular One as a sales rep( the store in Tempe just South of Broadway). I gave the owners of Pro Dyno about $400.00 worth of free phone accessories for future considerations.

It was about 12 years ago.

Thank you,

Steve

ATTENTION !!

hijack.jpg

other replies were deleted because they "hijacked" this thread and took it another direction that it did not need to go.

Please see the post at the top of this section about hijacked threads.

Thank you ----

Sincerely,

The idiots that try to keep law and order here

Guest 1FASTC4

B, it was my fault. It's hard to tell someone is yanking your chain if you don't know them(especially when the medium is text). I came back in to make peace and apologize for my misunderstanding of the tone. Hope she stops by to see this.

Steve

Guest 1FASTC4
she?

Sorry. Pulled a muscle in my back(refereeing a chair hockey event of all things) so can't get comfortable enough to sleep yet really really tired.

Guest DREAM C-5

there are quite a few in the 500 rwhp club from me rolling around with my stickers :)

I wonder what magic you can do on a C6 :thumbs

Fred :flag

Guest AZ Power & Sound

we just got LS2 edit... waiting for someone with a C6 that wants to go fast :)

I just got an offer on my car... if it sells in the near future will be either a TT 03-04 Z06 or a shiny new C6 :)

Guest DREAM C-5

I just got an offer on my car... if it sells in the near future will be either a TT 03-04 Z06 or a shiny new C6 :)

I am interested,

you can reply here or pm with whats involed and pricing. I now have a '05 C6 coupe witha 6 speed, Corsa sports exhaust.

Guest AZ Power & Sound

I am interested,

you can reply here or pm with whats involed and pricing. I now have a '05 C6 coupe witha 6 speed, Corsa sports exhaust.

Hey Fred, how fast are you looking to go? We have Dynatech long tubes in stock and can order QTP or LG headers and have them in a few days... for cams we like to use the LGM G5 series cams and the Futral FMS series cams... depending on the power level you want, drivability level, if you just want a dyno sheet or track numbers, sound etc!! youre welcome to go for a ride in my car any time and drive it as well... thats what its there for!