Television Repair - anyone know someone?

Togo

i have a 32" tv i was moving today and after unplugging from the wall, i forgot about the CABLE - so needless to say, i yanked the cable CONNECTOR out of the back of the TV :banghead - and i can't see throwing away a $500 TV because of that!

anyone know someone that does TV repair on the cheap?

and NO, i can't quite afford a DLP or plasma just yet, so repair is my only option at this point!

:crazy

I have some duct tape I can let you borrow, but I'm fresh out of bailing wire. :P

Sorry, our TV's haven't broken since we've moved here.

Used to be that we would buy a new tv when one broke. The biggest one always ended up in the living room and then the next size down in the bedroom and so on.

Now we have one in the living room, one in the bedroom, one in my hobby room and a spare 13" TV / VCR combo sitting around with nothing to do.

Same with DVD players, we only really use one, but we have 2 installed and brand new one in the box as a spare (given to use by Cingular).

Unless it's a really big ass TV worth a lot of money don't most people just toss it and replace it????

Unless it's a really big ass TV worth a lot of money don't most people just toss it and replace it????

you are correct sir - it's a 32" TV and it's not that old - only a few years.

i'm usually the put it in the garage and buy a new one kind of guy - but this one's gonna hurt the pocket book if i have to repalce it.

i can't imagine it would cost more than $100 to fix, and i couldn't buy a new large size TV for that much!

• 3 weeks later...

Tracy reminded me of a shop that is on Alma School, 1/2 block north of Guadalupe, on the west side of the street.

We took a VCR there and a TV and were happy with the service on both.

Sorry, don't know a name, just where they are.