[F/S] Blackula

ICULUKN

I have no personal experience but I've read on CF that highly modded Vettes can take much longer to sell. Good luck whatever you decide.

going to hold on to it.... Dwayne talked me out of selling it cheap..

:nutkick:

I wanted to buy it cheap, but since I couldn't have it I figured no one else should have it either... :edward:

going to hold on to it.... Dwayne talked me out of selling it cheap..

:nutkick:

I wanted to buy it cheap, but since I couldn't have it I figured no one else should have it either... :edward:

You BASTAGE! 15 grand I coulda scraped together! (How much do you get for giving blood nowadays?)

Get a mallet and strike yourself in the noggin, then repeat after me....

:banghead Coulda had a 1000 hp BLACK 'vette for 15K, and I talked him out of it...

:banghead Coulda had a 1000 hp BLACK 'vette for 15K, and I talked him out of it...

• 1 month later...
Guest Azflyboy
For Sale

2001 Corvette Coupe

Engine/ Fuel

Forged LS6- 8.8:1 compression

Eagle H-beam connecting rods

Mahley pistons (-16cc)

AFR Heads (o ringed)

ARP Head/ Mail studs

TTi Stage X turbo kit (t-66 turbos)

Nitrous Express NXL Direct port nitrous (80 shot)

East Coast Supercharging Methanol System

Polished alternator, airbridge, alternator bracket

Custom Fuel rail bracket

Custom billet fuel rail covers

East Coast Supercharging boost referenced fuel system

Seimen 57# injectors

MSD Digital RPM box

custom inlet/ intercooler temperature sensors

Tuned by ADS

Drivetrain

RPM Level 5 MN6 Transmission

B&M Ripper Shifter

DTE Tranny Brace

Hardened output shafts

Wheels/Brakes

I-Forged Areo

18x9.5 Front/ 18x10.5 Rear

BFG KDW-2 (new tread pattern) on front

New BFG Drag Radials for rear

New Baer Erridispeed rotors (2 piece front, 1 piece rear)

Accessories

Autometer Cobalt guages (Fuel Pressure, Boost, Nitrous Pressure)

Raptor shiftlight

Blitz i Color Boost Controller

European Spec Tail lights

HID Headlights

PIAA 1100x foglights

Halltech carbonfiber license plate cover

Lloyds mats front and rear

Over 100k invested....

Dont have time to really drive it...

Accepting reasonable offers.

Hey Glenn...is Blacula still up for grabs?? I was showing a buddy of mine who is ready to get his very first C5 and as you can imagine, he still can't get his mouth to close. So if it is still available, what is the price?

Thanks

Ken

Guest Azflyboy

Still a smokin deal, but a little outa his range, as he says with tears in his eyes.....I'm sure that you will get that for it, but he was hoping for the 40-45 grand range.

Thanx and good luck,

Ken

Well.. if he wants to see it and can swing another 10k... ill let it go for 55... but I really cant go much lower... There are worse things to have in the garage than a TT corvette.

There are TT corvettes in the 45 range... they just arent this built... Rims, electronics, and a bullet proof motor are rare....

Guest Azflyboy

He really would like to have this car......as would anybody. He is going to see what he can do, and it's not that he thinks that you are asking to much for the car, he says that he needs to see where he can find the extra $$$$. He would go by and take a look at it, but he is here with me in Afghanistan. I was telling him about the club and I remember seeing Blacula up for grabbs so I thought that I would show it off to him, and he had the typicle reaction of everyone else that sees it......anyway, long story short, he will buy the car sight un-seen, but he has to figure out the finances.

Guest Azflyboy

What a time to get kicked off line!!!! When he figures it all out I will be sure to let you know, good, bad, or what ever the case may be.

Take care,

Ken

Guest Azflyboy

Hey Glenn........He said that he will come up with the 55K but he will need a little time to get it all together, he didn't say when exactly, but it may be a couple of months. If you can work with him on that, he says he will get it as soon as he can, and to thank you for such a sweeeeeet car at an amazing price. He says a little out of his budget, but for what the car is, he will make it happen.

Bye the way, his name is James Schultz, and I am sure that I can get out of the middle here, and you two can hammer out all the details.

Thanks Much,

Ken

No problem.. I am not really advertising it for sale... so when he gets the money its his....

He can email me directly....

glennpiller at yahoo dot com

Guest Azflyboy

Tears of sadness just became tears of joy, while James is dancing a jig, his email address is jfschultzee@yahoo.com...............I have herd alot about the beast, and I for one can't wait to see it first hand. And oh by the way, He is thinking of moving to AZ, so we can keep her in the ACE family for many years to come.

He said that he will email you shortly,

Ken

• 3 weeks later...

Wow Glenn, sorry to hear it didn't sell. I thought it was gone!

If you get back into my price range, let me know before you advertise it!!!