welcome itsaz

Desertdawg

Hello Tom from Wichita Falls --- Arizona??? :howdy

:lol

Year of Corvette: 2008

Color: Black

Welcome to ACE!!!

Tell us a little bit about yourself, and the place you live.

Wichita Falls, TEXAS. Sorry!

I was peeping Speedratchet's post about Malcolm at the RRORR and thought I'd just register. I'm the one that took the pic of Macolm and Gary did the photochop on it. I met Gary last July on our way to the Z06fest and have become good friends. Met Malcolm in Dallas last November and another good friendship was started. Seems like there's a lot of good people in the Vette community.

We're presently on our third Vette, a black 2006 Z06, and in 15 days we take Museum Delivery of #4, a Black 08 Z with 2LZ and NAV. I retired last October after 30 years as a stockbroker. Since then we've been to more Vette events than I can remember. Z06fest, Winterfest in Phoenix, Lone Star Corvette Classic, Big Bend Open Road Race, Corvette N America Grand Canyon Tour, Vette 'n Jets on the Lex, Road Runner Open Road Race, and meeting Speedratchet in Texarkana next Tuesday for the high speed run to the 2007 Z06fest, to just name a few. If I'd have known retirement was this much fun, I'd have done it years ago.

Tom in WF

Tom and Dawn are one of the great Corvette couples. I'm glad to see that they have joined the ACE forum.

I'll see you all next week on the way to the Fest Tom. :ACE:

Welcome Tom!! I want to second Gary's comments. My being on the ACE forum and becoming friends wtih Gary and Gwen actually started with a chance first meeting with Tom and Dawn at a garage store in Dallas last year. Staying in touch with Tom led me to go to the Z06 Winterfest, meeting Gary and Gwen through Tom on the way to Winterfest, and then joining ACE per Gary's suggestion. Both the Kane's and the Bagnetto's are great Corvette couples. Come to think of it, they're just great couples period. But you know, if it weren't for the Corvettes, we'd never know each other in a million years. So thanks to my car (even though it's not the preferred color), I have many new friends and these four are at the top of the list.

Guys, drive careful to BG and have a great time.

Cheers,

Malcolm :cheers

Welcome to ACE, sounds like we now have a member in Texas. That is cool to hear how you met Gary and Malcolm, and it is true that there are many other great people in our Corvette community, but you need to get out to meet them to find out.

Again welcome.

Phil... :phil evil:

Thanks for the warm welcome, everybody. We're looking forward to meeting the rest of the members on our next trip to AZ. Anyone from the forum passing thru North Central Texas please let us know when and where. We'll do our darnest to meet you and say "Hi!" :howdy Might even introduce you to my friend Jack Daniels.

So thanks to my car (even though it's not the preferred color), I have many new friends and these four are at the top of the list.

Malcolm, you can always get it painted RED.

Hi Tom, and welcome to ACE from way over here in Yuma.

Esther and I were part of the group that from ACE that met up with you at the Corvettes-n-America Tour in June. Hope to see you at another event soon!

So thanks to my car (even though it's not the preferred color), I have many new friends and these four are at the top of the list.

Malcolm, you can always get it painted RED.

Hi Tom, and welcome to ACE from way over here in Yuma.

Esther and I were part of the group that from ACE that met up with you at the Corvettes-n-America Tour in June. Hope to see you at another event soon!

Maybe we will be able to get Tom to dress up next time. :smilelol

Picture%20247.jpg

Welcome aboard Tom!!

We met at the Winterfest dinner, I was the old fat guy at the end of the table!!

The small table of people that actually DROVE to WinterFest..........

Good to see you here!!

Ken