Low Speed Racer

Grape Ape

Hey, I just noticed I'm a LOW SPEED RACER now. Is that from the post count? What do I win?NascarDriverWin.gif

Anybody want this? I think I'll pass thank you very much.Crazy.gif

kickintheballs.gifI'm going to regret this post, aren't I!

I'm going to regret this post, aren't I!

You keep posting one liners like that, and I'm sure something new will pop up in place of the low speed racer line!!!!!

moved to Off Topic!

I'm going to regret this post, aren't I!

You keep posting one liners like that, and I'm sure something new will pop up in place of the low speed racer line!!!!!

moved to Off Topic!

:agree Dawg loves to use everyone's "foot-in-mouth" comments when he catches them. :lol

or their wives for that matter. :toetap

I didnt mean to scare Mark out of his own thread...

I was really hoping he would post something really good to use as a tag line.

I wasn't scared off. :bolt: I was having second thoughts about it right after I posted it. The Low Speed Racer was pretty funny though. My wife got a kick out of it. But when I went to show her what I was talking about, it was changed to the Nada Award. That was quick. I have been thinking about changing my log in name as well. After the last couple weeks and no end in sight, I think it might be best to be a closet Husker fan for now. Never thought I would see something like this in my lifetime. We'll see what happens after this weekend with that though. I normally wouldn't even think about anything like that but they look really sick at the moment.

I have been thinking about changing my log in name as well. After the last couple weeks and no end in sight, I think it might be best to be a closet Husker fan for now. Never thought I would see something like this in my lifetime. We'll see what happens after this weekend with that though. I normally wouldn't even think about anything like that but they look really sick at the moment.

Look at it this way, you could be a Michigan fan. They'll never live down the first loss this season.

Nah! Take your lumps and don't be a fair weather fan...

Yeah, I never have been and never will be one of those. Sorry if I came across that way. Born and raised Scarlet & Cream. Besides, all my shirts have Husker logos on them except for the 2 ACE shirts I have. My wife told me just yesterday that I need to go through the t-shirts I have and get ride of some. She can't hang anymore in the closet.HuskerDudeSmall.gif This is what I look like by the way!

So true about Michigan and Notre Dame as well.

Look at it this way, you could be a Michigan fan. They'll never live down the first loss this season.

Watch it Eddie...you're tredding dangerous waters now. :toetap

We still have a shot at the Big Ten title. :lol Besides, USC just took that "worst upset in college history" away from us. :yeah:

We still have a shot at the Big Ten title. :lol Besides, USC just took that "worst upset in college history" away from us. :yeah:

Stunning yes, worse than Michigan? Not by a long shot. Last I checked Stanford was not a part of the BSC "subdivision" or whatever the hell they are calling the Junior Colleges od D2 schools such as Appalachian State these days.

I have been thinking about changing my log in name as well. After the last couple weeks and no end in sight, I think it might be best to be a closet Husker fan for now.

I didn't put the NADA award line there... :toetap

I will say this, I will change your name or tag line so you can show support for a team, but if that team bites the dust, your stuck with it. :lol

I will take whatever comes up. I'm not trying to complain of anything. You don't have to change it for me but thanks for the gesture anyway. I thought it was funny.

Stunning yes, worse than Michigan? Not by a long shot. Last I checked Stanford was not a part of the BSC "subdivision" or whatever the hell they are calling the Junior Colleges od D2 schools such as Appalachian State these days.

Weren't my words...was all over ESPN after USC lost. :lol

kickintheballs.gifI'm going to regret this post, aren't I!

I liked your first one-liner... It's a good one!

At least you didn't get "Sean, Sean, the Leprechaun" :lol

OK, Someone keeps changing that thing!! I'll take it though. Pretty funny. As for where I am from. I grew up in the small farming town of Oakland, Nebraska. It has about 1300 people in it. About 60 miles North of Omaha on Highway 77. Got a real culture shock when I moved down here in '89. Wow, that was a while ago. Doesn't seem that long ago. Never really got into the Husker football thing till I was out of high school. My Father-In-Law had season tickets and took me to a few games and then it was all over. Now that's all I think about during the College Season. Hope they can bounce back a little and win a few more games this year.

HuskerAnimal.gif