Vette Tray

Guest LikeNu2

Guest LikeNu2

I just received my Vette Tray from Southern Car Parts. He has photos and all information in the fore sale forum under Great New Mod for Your C5 Corvette - VetteTray. I have to tell you all that it looks AWSOME in the back of the car. In the Z06 with the rear divider it really finishes off the back. Great vender to deal with. Quick delivery and excellant quality workmanship. They have my vote :thumbs. I am looking forward to seeing any other modifications that they come out with.

JoeB

Glad to hear you are pleased with the tray. :yesnod I hope to see it live real soon! Don't forget, you can store your "Z06 Chips" in that tray also! :rolf C-Ya soon Joe!

Tim

Guest XLR8TNC5

Joe,

Is it possible to post a pic of what it looks like. Glad to hear that the vendor was great! I am always happy to hear when a vendor is worth their salt.

Later,

Guest southerncarparts
I just received my Vette Tray from Southern Car Parts.  He has photos and all information in the fore sale forum under Great New Mod for Your C5 Corvette - VetteTray.  I have to tell you all that it looks AWSOME in the back of the car.  In the Z06 with the rear divider it really finishes off the back.  Great vender to deal with.  Quick delivery and excellant quality workmanship.  They have my vote :thumbs.  I am looking forward to seeing any other modifications that they come out with.

JoeB

Joe, I'm really glad you like your Vette Tray :)

Thanks for the business :thumbs

If any other forum members are interested, check us out at www.southerncarparts.com

Guest XLR8TNC5

Oh yeah, that is pretty cool looking. Thanks for posting the link Eddie.

I need new carpet all around in my Cpe, so I will hold off for now, but maybe when I FINALLY get to doing the interior this will beone of my "upgrades."

:thumbs

Guest southerncarparts

Here's a few pix of the VetteTray for a C5 Coupe...

P1010007.JPG

P1010009.JPG

www.southerncarparts.com for more information

• 2 weeks later...
Guest southerncarparts

Here are a few pictures of our "Vette Tray" for the C6 Coupe as well...

tray3.jpg

P1010045.JPG

If you haven't picked up a trunk organizer for your Vette, check us out at www.southerncarparts.com

Thanks!