Marine Corps Birthday Party

ICULUKN

Help me celebrate 232 years of ass kicking romping stomping death and destruction for the sake of our freedom.

When: Saturday November 10 at 4PM

Where: ICULUKN (Glenns house)

201 W. Birchwood Pl

Chandler, AZ 85248

Normally I ask for bottles of liquor for all to share.. we have plenty from the previous years....

This year, I am asking for donations to help offset of the cost of this party.

In addition to your cash donation to me, you may also donate a toy for Toys for Tots, and I will take the toys down after the weekend.

Please RSVP so I can get an accurate head count.

Glenn

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ICULUKN

• anmracing2

• Desertdawg

• Loud Pedal

Molly got me pretty wasted before we got there last year.... And the Tequila and Jello shots went down nice and smooth!!!!

We'll be there.

Andrew

Those who dont want to drive.. there is a Holiday Inn at the corner of Ocotillo and Alma School. Rates are around 100 bucks a night. This is only 2 miles from my house.

Here is the contact information for the Holiday Inn

reservations: 1800-887-5096 / 480-203-2121

address:

1200 W. Ocotillo Rd

Chandler, AZ 85248

www.holiday-inn.com/hschandleraz

Have to check with the wife to see if anything is going on...but a former blue suiter would love to come celebrate. Will check back in to let you know for sure. :yeah:

I'm there. Always a great time with Glenn and his Marine buddies and everyone else that shows up. :flag:flag Robert :burnout

May not come but would be glad to donate for the toys. Chuck I will send you a check Glen.

I would prefer toys over a check if you are going to donate to toys for tots.

Chuck, you can give someone going to Glenns' the money on the Laughlin run and they can buy a toy when they buy theirs'. :flag Robert :burnout

• 2 weeks later...

overall it looks like a pretty poor showing from ACE... Out of 400+ members we got 5 members + a couple of guests to RSVP. Hope more decide to come.

overall it looks like a pretty poor showing from ACE... Out of 400+ members we got 5 members + a couple of guests to RSVP. Hope more decide to come.

No worries Glen...there's still time...and not all of those 400+ members are "active."

The problem is a party of this scale (usually over 80 people) needs planning. I dont want to buy food for 80 when 20 show.

If only 20 are coming, then I can modify the menu a bit.... change things up....

Guest ccsurprise
I'd like to show, but I don't know my schedule for Nov until the end of this week. I'll let you know if I can.

Sorry I'm not able to attend. Thanks for the invite.

Glenn,

This will be in the monthly newsletter coming out early next week, hopefully we get a few more signed up then.

If your debating about going to this, Glenn throw's a great party, and It's a great way to honor the Marine's!!!

Robert and Elizabeth

I don't know if we can go. It is only a few days after my wrist surgery (Nov 6) and I don't know how I will be feeling. Can we play this by ear and let you know after my surgery if I am up to it or not?

E~

Glenn,

Sorry to say, count us out this year-family crisis to attend to. Believe that we'd much rather be at a party than where we're going.....

M~

Glenn,

Sorry to say, count us out this year-family crisis to attend to. Believe that we'd much rather be at a party than where we're going.....

M~

Nothing serious, I hope.

Elizabeth, I can always pour drink down your throat for ya if that's the concern. :lol What kind of surgery? Repetitive stress? Am I prying?