TERROR ALERT IN FRANCE

Desertdawg

TERROR ALERT IN FRANCE

Paris, July 15, 2005- AP and UPI reported that the French government has raised its terror alert level from RUN to HIDE on their four level danger scale. The two higher French danger levels are COLLABORATE and SURRENDER.

According to informed sources, the rise was precipitated by a suspicious fire yesterday which destroyed France's white flag factory, effectively paralyzing its military. In light of the recent attacks in London, it is widely anticipated that the terror alert will be elevated to the third level before the weekend.

Guest Ricmin

Well, there is enough Americans over there now for the bike race that we can be back a third invasion for them. :D

Poly Vu hum-ma hum-ma, not ze fry factory. Dat vill only leave us with ze toast factory! With only toast left we need ze USA again for they have ze syrup for ze toast! :bang

Guest XLR8TNC5
Poly Vu hum-ma hum-ma, not ze fry factory. Dat vill only leave us with ze toast factory! With only toast left we need ze USA again for they have ze syrup for ze toast! :bang

HOLY CRAP!!!! Did anyone else reading Smitty's post actually read it out loud, just to hear yourself sound like a fruitloop? LMAO!!!

I did.

No Tanya, I think your the only one that did that, :bang

Now practice it some more for the next cruise...

WEE WEE (I had 12 beers, breakin the seal)

With 12 beers, maybe you can help the Frenchies put out that fire. :smilelol