Vette Fire - Effingham

jstrutt

Guest Sidewinder

If ya don't have an fire puter outer device in your car you should smack yo self in the fo' head...

They are less the $20 at Home Depot.

If ya don't have an fire puter outer device in your car you should smack yo self in the fo' head...

I installed one on the floor in the passenger side.

Better safe then sorry.

I guess a little Meguiars wouldn't take care of that. That's really a shame. Looks like a sweeeet C3. :o

Getting one today!!!

That was a shame. That is my favorite year, with chrome bumpers front and back. What is that 1968 to 1972?

I would be crying like a baby.

I can't even imagine the feeling of seeing your vette go up in flames. When mine was on fire I was freaking out and it was a very small fire which I was able to snuff out by slapping at it with my shirt. Bought a two pack of puter outers...one for the vette and one for the work truck. :willy Robert :burnout

Mine starts on fire I'm going to fan it in hopes the insurance co totals that biotch. I've seen too many reconstructed after a fire. They're never the same.

Got mine right behind the drivers seat, one in the suburban, two in my work truck (one for inside and one that stays in the truck) and one BIG one in the casa. Can never have enough of those things around!