Thorobred Thunder VIII- Oct. 27th.

Don&Patty

Anybody going to this besides Patty and myself? It is a Corvette Club of Arizona event held at Thorobred Chevy in Chandler. It is open to all Chevy-powered Vehicles and they have six Corvette classes. There web sight is www.ccofaz.com

I think this is the same day as the Topless cruise...... I don't know if many ACE members will be there...

I'll put it on the calendar for you.

Andrew

Just to clarify the Topless Cruise will be in the late afternoon/early evening so people could conceivably do both. Especially if some of the Tucson folks wanted to come up for the show and then the Topless Cruise will take them 1/2 way home. Okay, just a thought!

Anybody going to this besides Patty and myself? It is a Corvette Club of Arizona event held at Thorobred Chevy in Chandler. It is open to all Chevy-powered Vehicles and they have six Corvette classes. There web sight is www.ccofaz.com

I'll be there

Just to clarify the Topless Cruise will be in the late afternoon/early evening so people could conceivably do both. Especially if some of the Tucson folks wanted to come up for the show and then the Topless Cruise will take them 1/2 way home. Okay, just a thought!

Sorry, I was thinking the Topless Cruise was an all day thing....

Sounds like a good time unfortunately being a Saturday, we won't be able to make either due to work......

Andrew

• 1 month later...