C3 Loose Sunvisor

GuyverVette

Well, Im getting tired of holding my sun visor with my hand while driving. It keeps coming down because is too loose. Its a C3 with extendable sunvisor arm. Is there a way to fix it and make it tight???

Thanks

What you need it this--->Click Here!!!

Or if your elbows are in good shape, you just need the bushings... ---> Click Here!!!

Of course you could also just pull it apart and store it in the corner of your garage.... How useful are they anyway...?

If you planning on some NCRS judging, then removing them may be detrimental to your final score!

Awesome!!! Yeah I took it appart yesterday to figure out how it worked. The elbow is in great whape so its just the bushings I need to replace.

Its so cool I can find everything for this car, and for a good price :D

Im buying those right away. Thanks Dawg!!!

I will say that whenever I had to order from any of the parts suppliers, I planned ahead and made a list of all the things I could afford and needed at the time. I never ordered less then 10 items at a time...

That 7 to 10 bucks shipping they charge is killer for one small item. but when you bunch it all together, it's still just one shipping charge....