• 1EvilC5

• fourseventeen

• Dianne

• 1jester

Okay ladies. Phil is ordering us LADIES SIZES

5 x-large

5 large

5 medium

I am taking two x-large and I know Lori wants 1 medium. Any other takers? We'll pick ours up on the Laughlin trip, so will Lori (Vette6).

OK*** I have packaged and put aside for next time I see you.

Phil... :phil evil:

Hey Phil, Please keep 1 guys X-Large and 1 ladies Large for Jim and I, thanks! Get them when we see you either the topless run or Laughlin run, one of the two we will be at! :partydance::partydance::partydance:

:phil evil: So the Fedex truck pulls up yesterday, and I'm like 'sh!t, I didn't order any 'vette parts...I'm broke' ....but it turns out to be my swanky new Black ACE tshirt! Thanks Phil, you da man! :thumbs

:ACE:

Okay ladies. Phil is ordering us LADIES SIZES

5 x-large

5 large

5 medium

I am taking two x-large and I know Lori wants 1 medium. Any other takers? We'll pick ours up on the Laughlin trip, so will Lori (Vette6).

Put a ladies medium aside for Karen. We'll pick it up in Laughlin. (remind me)

John

2 XXL mens and 1 large ladies and I'll get with you on the laughlin trip.

Thanks,

I'll take 2 larges please!!! Let me know what the paypal address is. I can stop by and pick them up if you will PM me your address. I am going to be coming home from Prescott tomorrow evening and can do it then if you like. If not, let me know what the total price will be, including shipping, and we can do it that way as well.

Shirts have been shiped.

Phil:

Cherie Reindel would like a large ladies tee. She will pick it up on the Laughlin trip.

Dianne

• 2 weeks later...
I have new Black T-Shirts with white screen prints now in stock. They are $10.00 each. If you want them shipped it would be an additional $5.00 for shipping and handling. I only ordered Large, X-Large, & 2X-Large. So hopefully I have the size you need.

I'll take 2 large. If you can bring them to the Laughlin run, I'll pay you there. Look me up as I am still trying to learn names and faces. thanks, Mike (1jester)

Front

post-15-1190010795.jpg

Back

post-15-1190010803.jpg

If I have replied in your thread above, I will have your shirts with me on the trip to Laughlin.

See you all in the morning.

Thank you Phil for your big effort in getting the ladies tee shirts for the Laughlin trip. They are awesome and I hope you sold them all. If not, please post what sizes and how many you have left and I will see what I can do. Thanks again and thanks to Lisa for helping too. I appreciate it and everyone loved their shirts.

Dianne

:banannarainbow: The shirts fit great! Still want one in the white, size Med. I can get it for the Topless run or hook up in Gilbert somewhere, whatever works for you :cool:cool

Phil, I'd still like 2 large. You were out at the Laughlin trip, but let me know when you re-order. thanks , Mike

• 11 months later...
Phil, would like to get one of the large black shirts. Can pick it up from you at the Run to the River event.

Yes you can pick up the normal shirts on the river run.

Phil, I'm still planning on the Laughlin trip, but just bought a new house and supposed to have everything ironed out by then. I will call you if for some reason I don't make the trip so as to get my 2 lg shirts. Mike

• 1 year later...
fourseventeen

still have these in large? if so ill want one ;) of coarse id rather have one in black with orange logos ;)

wickedfastvette
still have these in large? if so ill want one ;) of coarse id rather have one in black with orange logos ;)

You can order a shirt like that, we are going to make it so you can order shirts in whatever color and whatever color ink you want.

fourseventeen

You can order a shirt like that, we are going to make it so you can order shirts in whatever color and whatever color ink you want.

well then make them already :partydance: black large with orange logo to match my AO Z06 please ;) gonna make womans tanks or baby tee's too? if so ill have to order the wife one too or she will have a pissy fit.

well then make them already :partydance: black large with orange logo to match my AO Z06 please ;) gonna make womans tanks or baby tee's too? if so ill have to order the wife one too or she will have a pissy fit.

Dwayne (Desertdawg) had them done in orange shirt with I think it was white lettering that looks really sharp too.

fourseventeen

orange shirt black lettering I would be ok with but if i had a choice...black shirt, orange lettering and im sold ;)