welcome PHIL

Desertdawg

Hello Phil from Queen Creek :howdy

Year of Corvette: 1977

Color: RED

Welcome to ACE!

Be sure to keep an eye on the events section. And post a picture of your C3 for us to see!

Welcome Phil - with one "L" From Mesa! :howdy

Just how many Phil(l)'s are there now on this forum? :rockon2:

I think I will start spelling my name with a silent "K" - Kphill or I can say the L's are silent = Phi, Pronounced "FU".

Nevermind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

thanks guys for all those welcomes, umm i have never been in one of these before, you will have to tell me how it goes i want to go to a show but i am unsure where and when they are and be?

Phill's Vette
thanks guys for all those welcomes, umm i have never been in one of these before, you will have to tell me how it goes i want to go to a show but i am unsure where and when they are and be?

Every Saturday night the the biggest, continuous car show in the nation is held at the Scottsdale Pavillions - McDonalds sponsors it and is 100% free. Now that the weather is cooling, a ton of cars are out there every Saturday starting about 2 PM through 10PM. Every first Saturday of the month is Corvette Saturday and 50+ vettes show up - really cool and a great place to meet other vette people!

Tomorrow is Corvette Saturday and if you go, try to get there early so you can park with the vettes; as I said, a lot of vettes will be there. The Pavillions are just west of the 101 on Indian Bend road - Google it and you will get more info. There is also some other Friday/Saturday shows around the valley - maybe some others will chime in with more info.

Maybe I'll see you there, I do plan on going barring any work related issues.

:thumbs

Hi Phil:

Welcome to the website.

There is always a Friday night show in Cave Creek at Big Earl's Greasy Eats which is on the EVENT calendar. Next Friday night at Big Earl's, all of Cave Creek is doing the Wild West Weekend and it should really be hopping in Cave Creek. That might be a really fun time to come out there.

Another car show on Saturday nights is at 83rd Avenue just north of Union Hills in the Safeway Parking lot. Its much smaller than the Pavillions, but it is a nice group that goes out there. All different cars too. About 250 cars show up on nice nights.

Hope to see you soon.

Dianne