Some Business are so lame

ChadC

here is a copy and paste of an email we got from a client.

John (client liaison)

Just wanted you to be aware of this. The invoice was dated 7-31-07 and had a due date of 8-30-07. They [futurenet, my company] are contacting us 5 days beyond the due date to say that it’s “overdue”.

It turns out that a check for this one was cut this week, but it seems unnecessary for them to be contacting us so soon after the due date.

Thanks,

Susan (client themselves)

WELL DUH!!!!

the due date 8-30-07!?! it was 5 days AFTER the due date!!

morons!!

FYI this is our standard "overdue" email

Attn: Accounts Payable

Just a friendly reminder that you have 1 overdue invoice, #XXX, with an overdue balance of $XXXX.00. If you have any questions about the amount you owe, please give us a call and we'll be happy to discuss it. If you've already sent your payment, please disregard this reminder.

We appreciate your continuing business, and we look forward to hearing from you shortly.

Sincerely,

Doni Anderson, Accounting

Futurenet Technologies, Inc.

You mean I can't mail it on the due date and you get it the same day????

Working for a bank you can't believe the way people treat their money and accounts. What do you mean I can't write 5 or 6 checks and then make the deposit three days later??? Why won't the bank float me the money for a day or two?

I kinda figure everyone is stupid but you and me and I'm not so sure about you! :lol

John (client liaison)

Just wanted you to be aware of this. The invoice was dated 7-31-07 and had a due date of 8-30-07. They [futurenet, my company] are contacting us 5 days beyond the due date to say that it’s “overdue”.

It turns out that a check for this one was cut this week, but it seems unnecessary for them to be contacting us so soon after the due date.

Thanks,

Susan (client themselves)

the due date 8-30-07!?! it was 5 days AFTER the due date!!

Susan is Blonde and her husband does their personal bills or she " Lives in a shack by the river"!!

Her credit score must be at least 400!! :stooges:

Ken

I think they were just trying to earn the extra interest on the funds before sending them on!!!

Maybe something simpler for the dear lady:

Dear Client:

Since 'friendly reminders' don't seem to be acceptable,

send us what you owe us, now.

Thanks.

-evil grin-