New Moderator

Desertdawg

Everyone please welcome our newest moderator to the Garage Sage section, Sean (Bigfoot99)

He may be pretty busy with his new teaching job, but hopefully he can find the time to keep all of you garage sale hooligans in line!

Everyone please welcome our newest moderator to the Garage Sage section, Sean (Bigfoot99)

He may be pretty busy with his new teaching job, but hopefully he can find the time to keep all of you garage sale hooligans in line!

WHAT THE....????? Where's the thread "Delete" button?

WHAT THE....????? Where's the thread "Delete" button?

simpsons_nelson_haha2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I have some used, but still in good condition Gila Bend air, I would post it for sale here, but I don't think Moderator Sean would let me go with OBO!!!!

I have some used, but still in good condition Gila Bend air, I would post it for sale here, but I don't think Moderator Sean would let me go with OBO!!!!

Now you know what to do with those buried coffee cans..................

OBO huh??? So how much are you going to have to pay them to take it? Low ball of course. :lol