Window Tinting

torchredfrc

Hey Matt, Whats up... Try Sunset window tinting on speedway they are real good and cheap as well

Thanks, I'll give them a call and get scheduled.

Hey Matt, Whats up... Try Sunset window tinting on speedway they are real good and cheap as well

I've called these guys several times now and sent them an email w/o reply. Got any other suggestions?

I've called these guys several times now and sent them an email w/o reply. Got any other suggestions?

They are a small shop and always outside working I would suggest just stopping in to see them they are pretty close to you on Grant & Swan

I have a recommendation of who NOT to use. I had the Affordable Window Tinting shop at I10 and Grant do my C6Z - windows and a 3M Clear Bra. Initially they said they would do it in a day. It was two days later and a lot of excuses when I picked it up. Obviously I wasn't happy about a new Z06 in their hands for 3 days.... There were scratches and bubbles on the clear bra and I had them do it again a few weeks later. It's been a few months since the second clear bra and it does NOT look good. I'm also getting a bubble in the tinting on the rear glass. Sorry I don't have a suggestion for you but I wanted to warn you about these guys.

Regards,

Malcolm :banghead

Guest silver ku'uipo
I have a recommendation of who NOT to use. I had the Affordable Window Tinting shop at I10 and Grant do my C6Z - windows and a 3M Clear Bra. Initially they said they would do it in a day. It was two days later and a lot of excuses when I picked it up. Obviously I wasn't happy about a new Z06 in their hands for 3 days.... There were scratches and bubbles on the clear bra and I had them do it again a few weeks later. It's been a few months since the second clear bra and it does NOT look good. I'm also getting a bubble in the tinting on the rear glass. Sorry I don't have a suggestion for you but I wanted to warn you about these guys.

Regards,

Malcolm :banghead

Where not to go is a good thing to know. We had a Grand Am a couple years ago and a tinting place in New Mexico melted the door panels applying the tint with a heat gun. I wish someone told me where not to go on that car...

• 2 weeks later...

Nancy, I hope they replaced the panels. Off topic but.....Yes insulin is not a cure. Karen (my better half) was diagnosed with type 1 when she was 14 (46 years ago). I've watched her fingers go numb several times from doing blood tests. Take care and hope to meet you soon.

Got any other suggestions?

Hey Matt, I don't know if this will help since the guy works up here in the Phx area, but he might travel to Tucson, since he is a mobile tinter that comes to wherever your car is....

Mike from AZP&S recommended him to some of us here since he does 'vettes perfectly and doesn't charge an arm and a leg, and I had him come out and tint our new SRT8, which looks bitchin'. His name is Chris Mueller, of "A Darker Shade" window tinting, ph# 623-204-9615 or email him: ADKSHADE@aol.com

If he doesn't hit the Tucson area, maybe he can point you to someone who does? It's worth a shot....

:phil evil:

Hey Matt, I don't know if this will help since the guy works up here in the Phx area, but he might travel to Tucson, since he is a mobile tinter that comes to wherever your car is....

Mike from AZP&S recommended him to some of us here since he does 'vettes perfectly and doesn't charge an arm and a leg, and I had him come out and tint our new SRT8, which looks bitchin'. His name is Chris Mueller, of "A Darker Shade" window tinting, ph# 623-204-9615 or email him: ADKSHADE@aol.com

If he doesn't hit the Tucson area, maybe he can point you to someone who does? It's worth a shot....

I used him too and he does great work!

I used him too and he does great work!

I'll try to call him on Monday. Having someone come to me would be really convenient.

• 2 weeks later...

For whatever it's worth... I have been using Harry at Affordable Window Tinting for years. He has done all of my cars, and I have been very happy with all of them. He does all the cars for Precision Toyota as well. Sucks that you had a bad experience with them. I will be on the trip to laughlin if anyone would like to see the job they did on my current car. I was actually going to put in a reccomendation towards them until I read your post... Now I guess I'm reccomending giving them another chance... I'll say it again, I have been VERY happy with them for better than 10 years now. My 2cents