ACE 4 Sale

Desertdawg

Not really, but it got you in here....

After setting up the NCM section, Phil and I talked about implementing a few new moderators,

The cost is free, and the pay is even less!

So step up and you can be a moderator of your very own section.

Of course the new positions will have hours of pure boredom, with a few seconds about once a month of pure hell! Can you take it? Are you one of the few, the proud, the janitors?

Can you survive a good bashing by your fellow members, if not then you should fit right in, remember you now get access to the p_delete.gif button

I'm sure someone like Ed (Blew X U) would be a good candidate for the Tech section, but will someone like cHad survive the onslaught of brain warping humor that OT can dish up?

If your interested in giving this a try, just post here, and send your check to www.whatthehellamIgettingintonow?.com

Admin note:

If this is another flop we will just delete this thread and return you to your regularly scheduled programing!

I would like to be considered for the posotion. Thank you for your time! :cfdeadagain

The Staff regrets to inform you that you request has been denied!

I'm up for the challenge of being the Technical moderator :yesnod If I can't answer a question, I have access to Technical Information (some of which is under lock and key!)

:::::::shhhhhhhh don't tell anyone:::::::::::: :lol

-Ed

:cuss Oh what crap is this now??? Why was I not specifically chosen to moderate a section...who the H is running this outfit? Are there those, that feel I cannot do this function...please step up, so we can arrange a meeting place and settle all doubts....answers please!!!

:leaving

Not really, but it got you in here....

After setting up the NCM section, Phil and I talked about implementing a few new moderators,

The cost is free, and the pay is even less!

So step up and you can be a moderator of your very own section.

Of course the new positions will have hours of pure boredom, with a few seconds about once a month of pure hell! Can you take it? Are you one of the few, the proud, the janitors?

Can you survive a good bashing by your fellow members, if not then you should fit right in, remember you now get access to the p_delete.gif button

I'm sure someone like Ed (Blew X U) would be a good candidate for the Tech section, but will someone like cHad survive the onslaught of brain warping humor that OT can dish up?

If your interested in giving this a try, just post here, and send your check to www.whatthehellamIgettingintonow?.com

Admin note:

If this is another flop we will just delete this thread and return you to your regularly scheduled programing!

You didn't say whether or not nominations would be accepted?

I nominate Uvettya. :partyspin: Someone second the motion, it is the right thng to do.

:rockon2: I hereby nominate:

cHadc for OT and spell-check moderator

Scratch for "moFos soon to be w/o a 'vette" mod

Tim for Yeller Squadron Leader

Jester for Tucson area mod

84vette for Flagstaff area mod

Grayeagle for reminiscing tangents and phonetics mod

Jstrutt for Northern-most post-whore mod

Dewey for overseas mod

....and I second the nominations of Ed for Tech, and Uvettya for radical dissidents.... :partygrnhat:

:cuss Oh what crap is this now??? Why was I not specifically chosen to moderate a section...who the H is running this outfit? Are there those, that feel I cannot do this function...please step up, so we can arrange a meeting place and settle all doubts....answers please!!!

I fail to see the humor in your post Tony, therefore you are now in the running for the Off Topic moderator position! :bang

Nominations only count if you are nominating yourself, and if you specifically request to be excluded from the mod list, you will be moved to the top of the list... :partygrnhat:

Damn Dean, thats funny! :thumbs

I fail to see the humor in your post Tony, therefore you are now in the running for the Off Topic moderator position! :bang

Nominations only count if you are nominating yourself, and if you specifically request to be excluded from the mod list, you will be moved to the top of the list... :partygrnhat:

I guess I'm in a lose-lose situation here...just answer my questions?????

Plus, I see my inbox is not overfull of moFo's that want to meet up, so I guess there is no doubters :toetap

Honestly...we all know I would fail....now returning you to your regular scheduled OT discussions :leaving

:rockon2: I hereby nominate:

cHadc for OT and spell-check moderator

Scratch for "moFos soon to be w/o a 'vette" mod

Tim for Yeller Squadron Leader

Jester for Tucson area mod

84vette for Flagstaff area mod

Jstrutt for Northern-most post-whore mod

Dewey for overseas mod

....and I second the nominations of Ed for Tech, and Uvettya for radical dissidents.... :partygrnhat:

And dean for the "Lets stir the pot" section. :bolt:

Plus, I see my inbox is not overfull of moFo's that want to meet up, so I guess there is no doubters :toetap

Honestly...we all know I would fail....now returning you to your regular scheduled OT discussions :leaving

I'd have offered to meet you but Cops know all you firemen mofo's do is lift weights and play racketball all day. :lol:lol

I'd have offered to meet you but Cops know all you firemen mofo's do is lift weights and play racketball all day. :lol:lol

:smilelol

firemen.jpg

but Cops know all you firemen mofo's do is lift weights and play racketball all day. :lol:lol

And they like to play with their hose's... :bolt:

Oh what crap is this now??? Why was I not specifically chosen to moderate a section...who the H is running this outfit? Are there those, that feel I cannot do this function...please step up, so we can arrange a meeting place and settle all doubts....answers please!!!

You want answer's? You can't handle answer's... Nicholson_closeup_A_Few_Good_Men.jpg

Honestly, we thought this might be a way to get some more involvement with the forum..

Now which section would you like to moderate Tony??? Don't leave it up to us to assign one to you... :jester

If no one else is going to volunteer then I think we will have to pick the victims .. umm .. I mean winners ourself!

DO NOT LOOK THIS WAY!

New job has me way to busy. But what about that John fella that everyone keeps asking about? :smilelol

Seriously though...I wonder if Robert might be interested?

Has anyone else noticed the absence of Chad in this thread???

And I'm still not sure about Tony's post, did he want fries with his order???