Offline Till Approx Sept. 1

jstrutt

Gonna be offline until approx September 1 unless a miracle happens. Stop that :clap:clap At 11pm AZ time tonight I pull the plug on this puter so the movers can move everything at 7:30 am tomorrow. :goodnight: I stay here until August 31. It will give a chance for you slow pokes to catch up on your posts. So you've got 7 hours to be snide or whatever. :toetap:toetap Hopefully they won't drop the fridge on me. :R & E:

You gotta get a laptop John! That way you could always hit the local Starbucks or someplace that has wireless. I've got a neighbor who keeps an unsecured connection for gaming. I've used that a couple times when my connection was down.

Good Luck with the move! :burnout2

You gotta get a laptop John! That way you could always hit the local Starbucks or someplace that has wireless. I've got a neighbor who keeps an unsecured connection for gaming. I've used that a couple times when my connection was down.

Good Luck with the move! :burnout2

You won't beleive how dumb I am :cone but then again maybe you will. Yesterday I bought a wireless laptop but don't get it for another week. I was thinking of the upcoming trip your way so I bought one. A smart person would have ordered one 2 weeks ago. But then again I've never been accused of that! :thumbs

So you've got 7 hours to be snide or whatever. :toetap

Ah, seven hours of peace and quiet..... :smilelol

"I say good riddance!!" - Snidely Whiplash

snidely-whiplash.jpg

:banannarainbow:

It's time to party people...well almost...just about 6 hours to go. :smilelol

:partydj::partygrnhat::highfive:

Sure go for it. Remember this? "WTF...it's still Saturday you weirdo!" I'm taking my ball and going home...... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

This place is like a bad drug for John, I do not think he can be away until Sept 1st. This will be John with out his daily ACE fix :ken: .

I have a feeling that he will find a way to be back on before he unpacks. It is human nature to find your fix no matter what it takes. :cfdeadagain

Until your back on, do not do anything I would do.

Phil.... :devil10:

It's all packed (except this puter) so I'm unplugging now and if I'm lucky the techs at the phone company will have it hooked up at the new place tomorrow or my laptop will arrive way early. To All Good Night.

wow .. it echoes in here.

It's so .. quiet.

And look at all that space.

-Frank (hears water dripping, somewhere)

:crazy Wondering if John had to admit himself yet. The withdrawals have got to be driving him insane

:banghead:willy:chris:ken:

It's actually been pretty peaceful around here for a while though. :smilelol

Members thoughts/Imput...