Corvette/classic/muscle Car Show

Dianne

There will be a car show at Mobil 1 Lube Express' Grand Opening at 42323 N. Vision Way, Anthem (next to Autozone) (623-551-9670) on Saturday 8/25/07 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. This is to benefit Anthem's Team Wish and Breast Cancer. The flyer said it has great cars/music/food/ice cream.

Raffle Prizes include an IPod, Bondurant, Go Kart Experience and more. We'll be there, so if you are interested, stop by and say hi.

Hope Hurrican Dean does hit us this weekend.

Dianne

how in the world did you get this info?

i guess i duped you, i work with the owners wife of that lube express!

There will be a car show at Mobil 1 Lube Express' Grand Opening at 42323 N. Vision Way, Anthem (next to Autozone) (623-551-9670) on Saturday 8/25/07 from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. This is to benefit Anthem's Team Wish and Breast Cancer. The flyer said it has great cars/music/food/ice cream.

Raffle Prizes include an IPod, Bondurant, Go Kart Experience and more. We'll be there, so if you are interested, stop by and say hi.

Dianne

how in the world did you get this info?

i guess i duped you, i work with the owners wife of that lube express!

Dianne

Chris:

The flyer was given to me last Sunday by someone who goes to the Mobil 1 and asked if I would put it on line. That's what I did.

Dianne

Jay contacted the Mobil 1 yesterday to confirm. They are having a BBQ, a DJ and raffling off prizes. It should be a good time.

Jay contacted the Mobil 1 yesterday to confirm. They are having a BBQ, a DJ and raffling off prizes. It should be a good time.

The sky doesn't look very promising at the moment :(