I Wanted To Find Out The Diff!

Guest Kens06

Guest Kens06

I got a cheap dyno day in the Aug heat............

$45 for two runs is great!!

I did 10 runs in Mar trying to tune this thing for WinterFest but it needs work. Cost me $120, you do the math!!

Gearhead guys, that was not a knock, just a statement that you can set up good deals for tuning and frequent multiple runs!!

My pig has 30# running 96-98% WOT, so even in the cool I didn't get great runs!

It had to be KR that killed the Q!! I could feel it during the run. I looked down to see if I had the e-brake up!!

Best run @ 110*[Aug] vs 70*[Mar] with nothing changed except dyno.

post-17-1187654778.jpg

Same motor, 40* cooler [both uncorrected!!]??

It was worth it!!

Ken

:eek Wow, over 40 horse and looks like 80 lb ft. difference, just from the heat? I wouldn't have thought that much, even though it has been one hot beeotch lately!

Cool comparison, no pun intended. :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth
:eek Wow, over 40 horse and looks like 80 lb ft. difference, just from the heat? I wouldn't have thought that much, even though it has been one hot beeotch lately!

:agree

I did not know there could be that much of a difference due to the heat either. I would have thought around 20 or so horses, but 40+... WOW! :eek

I would have guess closer to 50 rwhp. That is about what I feel during the warmer months. It is crazy on how this heat takes away horsepower. :chris

:agree

I did not know there could be that much of a difference due to the heat either. I would have thought around 20 or so horses, but 40+... WOW! :eek

Probably even more for the Z, better hurry along with that Procharger so you stay above 700 no matter the temps. :toetap

Yes, I would say it was worth it.

It gives everyone else an idea what they are putting out during the heat. And it also let's you know that you can brag that your running 450 HP, but now you know why that burnout didn't look as good as it did last Feb.

I know after swapping in the 3.42's I was lighting the rears up pretty easily, but the other day I tried and it just wasn't the same. I'm down at least 50hp just like you... :eek

Guest Sidewinder

That would suck for a guy with a nearly bone stock C5 doing his dyno for the first time and laying down 250ish HP. He would be like WTF?