Steve's Email Request

Desertdawg

Recieved 08/17/07

To: Dwayne, Phil, webmaster@arizonavette.net

I keep receiving notices that I have personal messages on the A.C.E. forum. I do not wish to receive these notices. Therefore I am ordering you as of today, 08/17/2007, to cease and desist from allowing these emails to be sent to me.

I am also ordering you to cease and desist from any further communication with me, in any manner shape or form.

I am also ordering you to delete my membership in the A.C.E. forum.

Any further communication from you, the A.C.E. forum or it's administration team, or failure to comply with these orders, will be considered harassment, and may result in a lawsuit.

Sincerely,

Steven Nirk

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?!?!??!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?!?! IS THAT?

Now I have stayed pretty quiet on this since I did consider Steve a nice guy and actually did like him. I did sympathize with how he felt about some of the things he got upset about even though I did not understand how he got so upset about them (there is a difference).

BUT if that is legitimately the email he sent (not accusing anyone of anything here, but it is just one side of the story)...WTF???

That statement was totally and completely uncalled for. After all, he did just post in the "Events" section about the photo link and talked about his "friends" on the forum still being able to access them.

No matter how much I have gotten upset with something that occurred here, we all know what that was about, this is absolutely the most childish ASSININE thing I have seen!

Sorry to see Steve go.. was always nice to hear that Vette howl thru the underpasses and canyons.

-Frank

155733289_44299089e6.jpg

the sad part is, there ia an Email notification check mark in his user settings.

.. He could have turned it off himself.

BUT if that is legitimately the email he sent (not accusing anyone of anything here, but it is just one side of the story)...WTF???

I posted the email because of his request to be deleted so everyone knows that it was his choice to leave.

The only edit to it was to remove misspelled last names, and his return address.

edit:

to remove stupidity.

Guest Kens06

Damn, that's one pissed off munchkin!!

May be an age thing.

We are both 50ish midwestern working men that are kind and gentle to a point.

Pushed past that point, the resulting reaction is unpredictable but intense!

Well one of these time bombs is still around!!

Much to the chagrin of many here!! :smilelol

Ken

Sorry to see it come to this Dawg....

Hey, my name is Paul, and this is 'tween y'all.....but Steve's a good dude, and I feel some responsibility to 'defend' him in this context since he is a friend of mine. What started as a small spat quickly spiraled into animosity and hurt prides. I was hoping you both could resolve your differences and just enjoy Corvettes and the comraderie. I had previously exchanged a brief message with Steve about this whole blow up, and rather than betray that confidence, I'll just say that he's firm in his position and feels it's just best that he move on.

I would agree.

I, for one, will miss his presence here.

"Save the drama fo yo mama" - Obi Wan Kenobi

:ACE:

I wish him the best of luck ruling over his own site.

edit:

removed my stupid comment.

Hey, look...you don't need to get defensive with me or anyone else here.

I'll just shut my trap. No stirring intended.

Didn't mean to offend you by minimizing any aspect of this ordeal with the use of the word 'spat'.

There is no arguement.

If you need to vent, then by all means, do so....

THIS IS REDICULAS!!! Will everyone just grow up, shutup and move on. People will do things for what seem to be not reasonable to others and there is no convincing or changing them. With that said, Steve had issues that he saw as problems. No amount of cussing and discussing with change that. This is human nature and you see it in a lot of different things ie: religion...hundreds of christian denominations all based on the same thing but feeling the need to "do it their way". Regardless of the reasoning it will happen. Perception is a powerful motivator and difficult to change. Geez. Robert :burnout

-looks around, nervously-

-leans closer, whispers:

'I've *seen* grownups ..and I dont want any part of *that*!'

-Frank (just sayin)

THIS IS REDICULAS!!! Will everyone just grow up, shutup and move on. People will do things for what seem to be not reasonable to others and there is no convincing or changing them. With that said, Steve had issues that he saw as problems. No amount of cussing and discussing with change that. This is human nature and you see it in a lot of different things ie: religion...hundreds of christian denominations all based on the same thing but feeling the need to "do it their way". Regardless of the reasoning it will happen. Perception is a powerful motivator and difficult to change. Geez. Robert :burnout

Couldn't agree more! Steve has made the decision to leave ACE, not the Admin team. Now that you all are aware of that I think it's time to move on. I will miss his input here with the exception of the childish tirades. If we happen to end up on the same cruise/event I will welcome him as I would anyone else. THAT my friends is what ACE is all about, not this BS! :leaving

To all the admins/moderators (Phil, Dwayne, Eddie, and Tim), I think the 4 of you are doing an awesome and difficult job.

Keep up the good work. :thumbs

And many thanks to you all.

THIS IS REDICULAS!!! Will everyone just grow up, shutup and move on.

Your right Robert, the intent of this thread was to inform, not whine.

Thanks for the bitch slap, I needed it. :ACE:

Now that you posted the e-mail that Steve sent you in private. (Which in my opinion was wrong for you to post it). Why don't you post the one that you sent him telling him that he was suspended from using this site until like Nov. Now I have forgot what the exact date was but I think I am close to it. Why are you just showing one side since you wanted everbody to know?

Because of this statement.

"Any further communication from you, the A.C.E. forum or it's administration team, or failure to comply with these orders, will be considered harassment, and may result in a lawsuit."

Needed to inform the ACE forum not to contact him.

Now that you posted the e-mail that Steve sent you in private. (Which in my opinion was wrong for you to post it). Why don't you post the one that you sent him telling him that he was suspended from using this site until like Nov. Now I have forgot what the exact date was but I think I am close to it. Why are you just showing one side since you wanted everbody to know?

Mike we are not hiding anything. Here is the notice I sent to Steve after his last post on ACE.

UVETTYA, Your member account at Arizona Corvette Enthusiasts Forums has been temporarily suspended. Your account will not be functional until Nov 12 2007, 12:55 AM (depending on your timezone). Your posts are causing confrontation on the ACE forum and that is not needed. Hopefully you will change your ways and come back without all the confrontation like old times. If not, enjoy your new site and the best of luck to you.

This is the reply we got back from Steve on August 14, 2007:

Why don't you just go ahead and remove my membership all together. I

would hate for my presence there to be a constant reminder of just

how much of a pathetic jerk you are.

As you can see we did not delete his account until the second request (threat) came in.

Again, the only reason Dwayne posted the original email from Steve was to show it was a request from Steve to be deleted. We can only imagine the creativity that Steve would share about the ACE Admin deleting his account if it was not shared.

Hope this is what you were looking for Mike.

Phil...

The horse was dying too quick for you Mike? Just have to :deadhorse:deadhorse a few more times? :rolleyes

The horse was dying too quick for you Mike? Just have to :deadhorse:deadhorse a few more times? :rolleyes

Well Eddie since you brought it up, I don't think I am the one who started this topic or posted it. I thinik that might be the guy who could not let it die.

Well Eddie since you brought it up, I don't think I am the one who started this topic or posted it. I thinik that might be the guy who could not let it die.

So now we should treat the ACE Members like mushrooms (keep them in the dark and feed them s%*t) huh? The Admins were just trying to inform the members so there were no misconceptions. You accusing them of hiding the truth is 180 degrees from what happened.

I hate to say this, but I think this thread needs to be locked down. It's really starting to create a lot of negativity.

I think this thread needs to be locked down.
I agree!!!!!

To votes for and 24 hours since it was posted... Time to post-3-1187250471.jpg

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program!