Welcome To Guyvervette

1EvilC5

GuyverVette
Shoulda said hello to us on Saturday!!!

Well. I said Hi to a lot of Vette owners, but I didnt know if you guys were from ACE or not... But I talked to a very nice lady with a yellow Z06, and the guy with the Purple Vette (awesome paint color BTW)

I learned about the event trough the ToyBox Auto guys, I wasnt expecting to find that many vettes.. and just Today I realized it was you guys from ACE :)

Ill be there for upcoming events :)

Shoulda said hello to us on Saturday!!!

Well. I said Hi to a lot of Vette owners, but I didnt know if you guys were from ACE or not... But I talked to a very nice lady with a yellow Z06, and the guy with the Purple Vette (awesome paint color BTW)

I learned about the event trough the ToyBox Auto guys, I wasnt expecting to find that many vettes.. and just Today I realized it was you guys from ACE :)

Ill be there for upcoming events :)

Sounds good and looking fwd to the chit chat! :thumbs

Welcome from the guy with the Purple Vette!! I'm in Mesa. Didn't know you had the 82. And only for a couple week to boot. I think you'll like the C5 better anyway.

GuyverVette
Welcome from the guy with the Purple Vette!! I'm in Mesa. Didn't know you had the 82. And only for a couple week to boot. I think you'll like the C5 better anyway.

My bad.. I should have said Mr Husker :) Yeah I asked you about your paint and you confirmed that it was an original color with a very low production.

I liked my 82.. but it wa automatic... i needed new paint new bushings, new suspenssion.. but still I drove it everytime I could and I loved it.... Someday ill buy another one and ill restore it the way it should be.

So far I love the C5.. specially because of the 6 speed tranny.. :D

We did the 82 to C5 upgrade, your going to love it.

Hope to see you at one of the upcoming events.