Gotta Be My Favorite Pic

Shifty

Chad, you took better pix of Roxanne after your recent mods, ...I know, I saved some to my screensaver!

Mark, that 'vette looks familiar....but I can't place it. Maybe if I saw the rear view! :devil

Dawg, your 'king of the road' shot is awesome! :thumbs Saved!

I thought there'd be more posted. :toetap Every 'vette-head has a favorite pic of their car. :crazy

Guest Sidewinder
Chad, you took better pix of Roxanne after your recent mods, ...I know, I saved some to my screensaver!

Mark, that 'vette looks familiar....but I can't place it. Maybe if I saw the rear view! :devil

Dawg, your 'king of the road' shot is awesome! :thumbs Saved!

I thought there'd be more posted. :toetap Every 'vette-head has a favorite pic of their car. :crazy

side and rear :smilelol:smilelol

post-113-1187196610.jpg

post-113-1187196627.jpg

I have a few favorites .. right now it's the 'pencil sketch' thingy I did.

I also like a couple taken by Marge (Steve's better half) on the run up Yarnell awhile ago.

I really should do a full-on 'photo shoot' someday in a scenic spot or two.. when the weather cools off to human levels.

-Frank

Great looking rides everyone :thumbs

Well all except for Susan's mustang... :chris

Just Kidding Ed! :lol

I don't have any action or scenery shots of mine yet. Here is one which shows my "best" side! :yesnod

:smilelol:smilelol

Nice legs!!!

Andrew

post-210-1187653048.jpeg

This isn't my favorite and it's not a Vette, I know, but it is a good pic with the Old Pueblo in the background. It's my sceensaver here at work.

Andrew

Disclaimer: I may be at work, but I am working. It just looks like I'm surfing the internet.....