Welcome To Marc

1EvilC5

Hello Marc :howdy

Year of Corvette: 2004Color: BlackTell us more about yourself and how you got involved with Corvettes. Post a picture of your Black Vette when you get a chance.

Phil... :devil

Hey thanks guys. I just got an 04 Z06 yesterday. I had a 2002 camaro for a few years and finaly decided to upgrade. Wow I never thought there would be such a difference. this car is amazing. Its Black on Black with 24,000 on it. From what I can tell it is completly stock. It is missing the front license plate cover and that bugs me. Anyone know where I can find one at? Well once again thanks for the welcome and I look forward to meeting some of you. i live in Surprise by the way.

Welcome from Tucson.

:agree And from another Marc :thumbs

It's not often you meet someone that know how to spell Marc....

Guest beemer2k

:howdy welcome to :ACE:

any particular reason you want the front license plate cover? Dealerships can order them for you. My buddy lives in CA, his had 'fallen off' (or so he says). We called the dealership by my house and they had a few in stock. Don't know the $$ though.

It looks like there is a big hole in the front of the car without it. Just a big eye sore for me. If it wasnt so obvious that it was missing it wouldnt bug me as bad.

:howdy from Just South of the North Pole and Just North of Montana :yesnod
Welcome from Tucson. :howdy:clap
:howdy from Just South of the North Pole and Just North of Montana :yesnod
Welcome from Tucson. :howdy:clap

Congrates on the new car and joining this forum. Welcome from Mesa. These cars are so much fun! :burnout:cool

Robert and Elizabeth

:howdy from Gilbert

There are a few members that come to mind from Surprise: Uvettya and 1fastC4. They are both pushing some serious HP after some mods. Uvettya is black on black like you and an 03 or o4 ZO6 I think.