High speed cruising.

BSeery

This is the first time I wanted to DELETE a thread on here, But I know if I do, the problem won't go away...

Please stop and think before you post...

This goes for EVERYBODY!!!

Guest XLR8TNC5

I agree with EVERYONE, and just because I'm a selfish biotch, Im going to ask that we get this SHIOT settled before my party Saturday. I don't want to have it brought up and everyone be in a pissy mood at my Party. :drinkers

We are all friends, we all get along, and we all just need to let everyone do what they want to do and feel the way they want to feel. Regardless of this situation or where we did what and when we did what and how we did what, at the end of the day, as long as we are all alive, we didn't kill anyone, and no one got hurt, then consider it a day well spent. (Even tho that may sound shallow, that is how I feel.)

If Glenn does not want to participate in the cruise part. Then, I won't stand in his way. The point is he still wants to hang with us at the destination. And if others want to hookup on a run with him outside the other ACE members going somewhere, then that is A-ok as well.

I say, let's remember why we are all here in the first place. CORVETTES! Gorgeous, fast, sleek bodied, sexy, legendary, and absolutely no other car compares CORVETTES! We all love them, and if it weren't for all of our combined love affairs with this car, we would have never met, and personally, I would be a little less happy if I had never known you all. (which means Im happier knowing you all.)So, thanks for the good times, and Im looking forward to many more.

So, lets Kiss and make up damn it! (Ok, you guys kiss first, then we will.<~~From American Wedding!)

So, lets Kiss and make up damn it! (Ok, you guys kiss first, then we will.<~~From American Wedding!)

Guest XLR8TNC5

Its from one of those. I thought it was from American Wedding when the two strippers were at the house and the girls asked the guys if they wanted to see them kiss and the guys were like, "hell yeah" and then they looked at each other and go, "Noooo, not if its one of those, you go first and then we will things."

I love those movies! Okay, sorry, I hijacked the thread darn me.....

And this is the way I feel about kissing boys...ewwww.Just ask Mark....lol. See below.

Boys = :U

Tanya,

My intention is not to be the martyr in this situation. I don't want my enjoyment to be at the expense of my closest friends. If the few of us that front run make the 'cruise' unenjoyable for other participants, then why would the slower crowd want us to come. I for one like to invited because I am liked; not attend just because I am part of the group.

ACE is evolving, and I am not sure I like where its going. I will still attend the shows ect and events. The good thing about ACE is that you can pick and choose what you like to do. If you like to cruise... you show up and cruise. If you like to show.. you show up and show... I like to race... if the group no longer condones that then I would rather drop the cruise than be looked down upon for my actions. I don't 'cruise' anywhere. I am in it for the road. Some people go to Jerome for the weather, some go for the trees.... I go for the twisties.

Not registered anywhere. Cash is always good or other creative gifts. I really dont need anything. I will bring a map on the next cruise.

Tanya - I will bring a table, some chairs and the canopy. And a bucket of Margaritas, just like I had at Cruise In.

Notice I didn't want any more Dwayne's either ??? ;)

Yeah, 1 asshole is enough for any group!!! moon.gif

Tanya - I will bring a table, some chairs and the canopy.  And a bucket of Margaritas, just like I had at Cruise In.

:eek: bucket 'o margaritas? where did you get those?

Guest Sidewinder
Tanya - I will bring a table, some chairs and the canopy.  And a bucket of Margaritas, just like I had at Cruise In.

:eek: bucket 'o margaritas? where did you get those?

3,503 lbs of trouble

I have an opinion on all of this... but at this point in the thread there's no reason to express it, so... FREE POST! :lol