Big Earl's Greasy Eats Friday Night Car Show

Dianne

:angry :deadhorse Sorry, could not get the hubby moving. Maybe when this town starts to cool off I can get him going, MAYBE next time I will find someone to ride shotgun ha ha ha!

I'll be available in the up-coming future :smilelol

Good, its always nice to see Nancy.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• F22trainer

• GRANDDAD

• 1EVLC7

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT DO YOU DO ON FRIDAY NIGHTS?

Why don't you cruise up to Cave Creek and help us fill the parking lot with some truly nice cars. It is getting cooler now and it is time to get out. Show us what you have and invite a friend. All cars welcome. A lot of you know us and those of you who don't we would really like to meet you. This is a great chance for you NEWBIES to come out and meet some great people. So, we'll be there, come on by and say hello. Below is the address.

Most of you know that on Friday nights at Big Earl's Greasy Eats at 6141 E. Cave Creek Road, Cave Creek, AZ (480) 575-7889, from 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. there is car show. Big Earl's has a car show special which includes a hamburger, fries and a drink for $7.95.

Hope to see you this Friday

Yassir .. cooler is good.

88 degrees on the drive home last nite.

Lookin great for BiG Earl's Friday nite.

It's up and out aways from Phx proper,

was about 10 degrees cooler out there last time I went,

..and a nice cruise out Cave Creek.

-Frank

We are going to try to make friday night what time does everyone show up.

Jay and I get there at about 5:20 so that we can make sure things are set up right. Some people are already there and others show up around 6:00. To get a front parking spot you need to be there around 6:00. But there is plenty of parking and he now has lots of lights in the back area for parking and along the side of the restaurant. Make sure you introduce yourself when you come by and we will introduce you to all the people there so you get to know them.

Dianne

What time do the festivities wrap up at Earls? I don't get off until 6pm on Fridays and it would be almost 7pm before we could get out there. Would you all still be there?

What time do the festivities wrap up at Earls? I don't get off until 6pm on Fridays and it would be almost 7pm before we could get out there. Would you all still be there?

We are there until 9:00 p.m. Hope you and Kim can make it out.

Thanks for puttin this event together Dianne! We will definitely be back on a regular basis.

had a great time there it was good meeting the people we meet hope to meet a few more at up coming events. Hope everyone got home with little to no rain on the car ( not a drop here) till next time :black vette::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1::wave1:

It was nice meeting you and your wife. I really believe that Big Earl's is going to grow to be a very nice Friday night car show. Thanks for coming out and meeting everyone. Especially being new, sometimes it is hard to get out there and do that.

Dianne

Glad to meet the ChevyGuy1969 and a few other new faces. Glad to meet you all.

Hey Jay and Dianne, here are the pix I took.

1455707479_e8d5795533_o.jpg

1456574046_651b186d02_o.jpg

1456573474_69057d93d3_o.jpg

1456572784_0b43cd813e_o.jpg

1455708097_23466fb84f_o.jpg

Andrew

As always great pics...whose car is that "yellow" one that you took all the pictures of? Also, great to meet Chris too. (Don't know what your screen name is), but he is a new member and came out tonight. Glad to meet you. Nice to see everyone. Thanks for joining us. It turned out to be a good night even though most people stayed home to clean their cars for tomorrow's big Prescott show.

This show has been getting better each work. A lot of new faces and a lot of different cars have been coming out. Thank you all for your participation.

• 2 weeks later...

We had a great turnout last Friday night. Over 50 cars. We hope to see more of you out there on Friday nights. On 11/9 it is Wild West Night in Cave Creek and they are having all kinds of vintage cars, hot rods, etc. We have invited them all to Big Earl's friday night. So, if you can't make it this Friday, come out on the 9th.