Big Earl's Greasy Eats Friday Night Car Show

Dianne

Its Friday again and hope to see some of you ACE peeps out at Big Earl's tonight. Beautiful night for a cruise.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• F22trainer

• GRANDDAD

• 1EVLC7

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be there tonight.. It is not so far from my Girl friends house, but ugly from mine.

BIG turnout last night. I ran into Michael "F22trainer", George "ae carbon", Rian "R.T.", Bob "Nordic", Dianne and Jay, and even saw Mikey "1jester" pull in later. No pix from me, I was on the Kawi. You'll just have to imagine the scenery... :lol

Some sweet midyears showed, ACE member "R.T."s (aka Rian) unbelievable yeller '67 vert with a punched out LS2 and custom one-off Foose rims (soon to be in a Vette magazine), an original red '63 coupe, and a black '67 vert with red stinger hood sittin' on chrome torque-thrusts. "Nordic" Bob and his lovely wife Jeannie came out, he's got that black C6 vert completely done up like a C6 Z06 vert complete with carbon fiber quarters with the wider flares and the whole front cap too. Seelick.

Lots and lots o' hotrods too. I berated Dianne into taking some pix, I'll try to get my hand on 'em to post up later on.... :burnout2

It was a lot of fun. Lots of great cars and I really appreciate everyone coming out. It took a little bit of time to get this going, but each week we meet new people. There is a new car show starting on Monday nights that someone else has started. If I get the information, I'll post it.

I think that was picture theft....How do you do all these things. It still amazes me, but doesn't take much.

• 2 weeks later...

I know its ONLY Wednesday and not Friday, but just thought I would let everyone know that Jay and I will not be at Big Earl's Friday night. The car show will still be going on though. If all works out the way the owner plans, Channel 3 is going to do a piece on the Friday night car show. Channel 3 has to let him know whether it is going to be the 13th or the 20th. I will keep you posted if it is this Friday or next so that we can hopefully get a big crowd and you can all be on television. Thanks for all your support.

Dianne

The owner has heard back from Channel 3 yet. The car show is going on every Friday still. We will only be there for a little bit tomorrow night because we are leaving for Montana early Satuday morning. And we won't be there next Friday either. But, hey, feel free to go and use those SPECIAL parking spots.

On a side note: Big Earl's was voted "BEST BURGER IN PHOENIX" by Phoenix Magazine "Best of" which will be out in September!

Congratulations to Big Earl's.

Dianne

Well, Jay and I can't be there tonight. I have to work late and Jay had to be in Tempe. We are leaving for Montana tomorrow - so you guys have fun there tonight and hope to see you there again.

Well, not a big turn out, but is was nice meeting Cherye (wickedfastvette), man that is one GORGEOUS car you have. Tim, better watch out...she may out do you. ;)

Good seeing Ed and Blk Wdw (sp?) too.

There was a really nice '69 Z28 that showed up too...very nice. :thumbs

Sorry, forgot my camera and Ed's batteries were dead. :lol

wickedfastvette

Sean had a great time with you and Ed last night. (that does not sound right!) and thanks for the compliment on the car. And good luck with your clutch project (Dodge :ack ) Spiderpat it was really nice meeting you and your wife also. We will all have to do that again.

post-924-1214170425.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Ed, thanks for the phone call. Glad I got to talk to you and Cherye. Cherye, we will meet up here soon, I'm sure. Thanks for coming out to Big Earl's. We'll be there now until the middle of August, then we take off for Carlisle, PA for Corvettes at Carlisle. So, hope to meet up with some of you at Big Earl's. Friday are the fireworks.

Just a reminder that Cave Creek will be having fireworks this Friday, July 4th. Come celebrate with us at Big Earl's Greasy Eats and enjoy the good food, car show and then fireworks at 9:00 p.m. You may want to bring your corvette chairs too! Hope to see some of you there. :party:party:party

Jay and Dianne

F22trainer
Just a reminder that Cave Creek will be having fireworks this Friday, July 4th. Come celebrate with us at Big Earl's Greasy Eats and enjoy the good food, car show and then fireworks at 9:00 p.m. You may want to bring your corvette chairs too! Hope to see some of you there. :party:party:party

Jay and Dianne

Don't have plans - think I'll cruz on up.

Have not had any time off in a while...12-14 hour days with the new job - Were' doin what they said couldn't be done. Tell ya all about it tomorow nite.

I'll be there - sans A/C.

Michael

we will be there if it does not rain

Because Le Mans Blue melts in the rain? Just take the red one! :phil evil:

actually my hair may FRIZZ but I could use ED's caonopy

wickedfastvette

I will be there weather it rains or not, my car doesn't melt and neither do I

I will be there weather it rains or not, my car doesn't melt and neither do I

Hey Cherye, I know you or your car don't melt, but no one else will be there. Jay and I don't go and 99% of the time, no one else goes. We'll keep you posted on teh weather.

Dianne