• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• F22trainer

• GRANDDAD

• 1EVLC7

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael:

It was nice seeing you last night and your car looks and sounds great.

Dianne

:thankyouthankyou: :thankyouthankyou: :thankyouthankyou: but, ACE desrves a lot of the credit It would not have happened without all the help I got.

Great to see you and Jay, been a long time since I'd seen Mike too, always a pleasure - and to meet new faces as well. Look for me next week! That green chili is :thumbs

Michael

Michael:

It was nice seeing you last night and your car looks and sounds great.

Dianne

:thankyouthankyou: :thankyouthankyou: :thankyouthankyou: but, ACE desrves a lot of the credit It would not have happened without all the help I got.

Great to see you and Jay, been a long time since I'd seen Mike too, always a pleasure - and to meet new faces as well. Look for me next week! That green chili is :thumbs

Michael

See you next week...I'm with you on that Green Chili.

I'm in for tonite - anyone else going?

I'd like to, but I'll have to see what's up with kids and wife when I get home...and as long as 3rd and 4th period classes don't exhaust me like they did yesterday.

F22trainer
:partydance: We'll see you there Michael! :thumbs

I'll be a little later than earlier planned - probably closer to 7:30.

MH

I'll be up there around 7:30 with my buddy Brian who has a nasty silver, 2004 KB blown Z06. :chris

Update: There could be a Big Mike sighting..

Thanks for coming out everyone. It was a beautiful night. Hope to see you all soon.

Great pictures Dean. Nice to see you and Melissa again. Thanks to everyone who came out there last night. Some old faces and some new ones. And some very cool cars.

I was there for about 30 minutes from 7:45 - 8:15. Met a couple of guys and had to roll to pick up the wife at the airport. Hopefully Ican stay longer next time. Brian (04 KB blown silver Z06) and Big Mike (pimp-daddy '07 black Z06) stayed? Brian and I had a nice "hooligan run" from Gilbert to Cave Creek through Fountain Hills/Rio Verde. We observed posted speed limits at all times,,,,, :angel

F22trainer
I was there for about 30 minutes from 7:45 - 8:15. Met a couple of guys and had to roll to pick up the wife at the airport. Hopefully Ican stay longer next time. Brian (04 KB blown silver Z06) and Big Mike (pimp-daddy '07 black Z06) stayed? Brian and I had a nice "hooligan run" from Gilbert to Cave Creek through Fountain Hills/Rio Verde. We observed posted speed limits at all times,,,,, :angel

Roger that...nice to meet you Bob. along with Vic, Mike & Brian. NICE lookin' Z's!!!!!

I closed the place down with a bowl of green chili. I should get there sooner next week to hang out a bit more.

Was a real nicce sunset ride with the top off for sure, but I opted for closed cockpit on the return trip.

See ya next week - GREAT PIC'S!

bigmike32172

Good to see you guys. It's kinda funny, but when it was 30 degrees out in the winter everyone stayed later, now that it's warmer everyone bailed out early :confused

Sorry guys, we normally stay until 9:00, but had to be somewhere early Saturday morning. See you next time.

F22trainer

My ETA this week will be 1800 Hrs. / 0100 Hrs Z 05/10/2008 / 6 PM local. LOL!

See ya'll then.

My ETA this week will be 1800 Hrs. / 0100 Hrs Z 05/10/2008 / 6 PM local. LOL!

See ya'll then.

Michael:

If you get there early enough you can have my spot. We aren't going to be able to make it this Friday. We will be there next Friday. Have a big bowl of that Chili.

F22trainer

THANKS FOR THE PARKING SPOT DIANNE!!!

Was a light crowd - but some nice cars none the less, and the chili was great.

Mike and Susie showed up and only about 3 or 4 other vette's. Great cruz back sans top.

I'm so glad you got the parking spot. We'll be there next week. Glad the chili was good and you had company too.

Dianne

Guest aecarbon

Unless everything goes south real fast I am anxious to come out This Friday )05-16-08) and meet everyone.

I even think I have chairs in the vette

:rockon2: That's one sweet lookin' yeller vert George, I hope to see you out there. I may wanna bullshit about some carbon fiber pieces for my crotch-rocket! :phil evil:

Dean