Big Earl's Greasy Eats Friday Night Car Show

Dianne

Dwayne

In recent posts we have read you have shown your dislike for Sun Country (which we belong to also). we feel that our participation in ACE is not wanted. We are all about Corvette people and do not exclude anyone from anything we put together. We made many friends in the CORVETTE WORLD and do not always have time to address everyone eles needs. Sorry you feel this way.

JAY

Jay,

This has absolutely nothing to do with Sun Country.

I love your line about not excluding anyone from stuff you put together.... So is Big Earl's the only event you two have planned in the last 6 months, or are you busy posting elsewhere???

You didn't answer the first question, Is this one thread going to be your only participation in ACE?

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• F22trainer

• GRANDDAD

• 1EVLC7

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking of going to this but if its run by another club then im out. I've seen how they are first hand and Its not the way to make friends or enjoy your corvette.

After reading some of the past events here I can't wait to make it to one,

Dwayne

In recent posts we have read you have shown your dislike for Sun Country (which we belong to also). we feel that our participation in ACE is not wanted. We are all about Corvette people and do not exclude anyone from anything we put together. We made many friends in the CORVETTE WORLD and do not always have time to address everyone eles needs. Sorry you feel this way.

JAY

Jay,

This has absolutely nothing to do with Sun Country.

I love your line about not excluding anyone from stuff you put together.... So is Big Earl's the only event you two have planned in the last 6 months, or are you busy posting elsewhere???

You didn't answer the first question, Is this one thread going to be your only participation in ACE?

Dwayne:

To answer your question, you have one member who seems to think they are better than all others in every aspect. This turns me off totally so we have slowed our participation in ACE postings and events as to avoid a confrontation. I do post other places and do many events with many different clubs and many different people. You are welcome to show up at any of them as a lot of ACE members have. If you are interested in attending any of the other events we go to, I will PM you personally. We are attending the Wacker Baseball Fundraiser and have no other plans as of yet.

Its time to put this to sleep. You may PM me at any time.

Jay

Its time to put this to sleep. You may PM me at any time.

Jay

The best idea I've heard today. :thumbs

I was thinking of going to this but if its run by another club then im out. I've seen how they are first hand and Its not the way to make friends or enjoy your corvette.

this is not run by a club, Dianne and I do this for the owner of Big Earl's,its just for fun

Jay

A lot of ACE members do go to this on occasion. I have not made it just because Fridays are bad for us with the kids and all at the end of a work week.

Like Jay said, it's not any particular club's event. It's just a gathering like the one I've heard about on 83rd Ave/Beardsley in a Safeway parking lot and a couple others around town.

Robert and Elizabeth
A lot of ACE members do go to this on occasion. I have not made it just because Fridays are bad for us with the kids and all at the end of a work week.

Like Jay said, it's not any particular club's event. It's just a gathering like the one I've heard about on 83rd Ave/Beardsley in a Safeway parking lot and a couple others around town.

:agree

I am exhausted on Friday nights as I do not get off of work until 1930 and having just pulled at least a 12 hour shift, it is just not feasible for us.

:agree Big Earl's is nice little cruise-in, makes for the rare but much appreciated scenic Friday-night-without-kids-date-cruise. :phil evil:

No clubs, no forums, non-partisan and anybody driving anything is welcome. I don't know what got feathers ruffled here, but lets not make Big Earl's about anything other than that. I've run into lots of 'vette heads there, amongst others, and I've always been welcomed, even after blasting Cave Creek's sleepy residents with some sweet LS1 sounds. :burnout2

I took some pix the last time I went: Big Earls Cruise In

I think I might be making it next Friday. Tasha (youngest daughter) is having a sleep over. The last thing I want to be around is around a bunch of 8 and 9 year old screaming girls. :lol

How late does this usually go, I may have the boy with me.

If I leave now I can be there for next Friday. :lol:lol:lol I knew I should have bought a plane.

this is not run by a club, Dianne and I do this for the owner of Big Earl's,its just for fun

Jay

Sorry for the misunderstanding I will[/quo see if i can get up there on of these fridays.

Hey Chris, :cool pics..I was there for this one time as well. Check out post #94..Nice shot of a Purple Vette in the dark. Think I won best of show that night. :smilelol I am planning on making this again but need to get another Friday off. The next one I see in my future is going to be May 23rd. I am planning on making that one unless family stays in town after the youngest Daughter's Graduation from HS. Hope to see some more people there next time. :toetap

mrs-bigfoot

Have fun on Friday, but make sure Sean is miserable for ditching me to deal with 12 girls ages 9-13. :partygrnhat: The younger ones I can handle, it's the 11-12 year old moody bunch that gets me. :glare:

I think I might be making it next Friday. Tasha (youngest daughter) is having a sleep over. The last thing I want to be around is around a bunch of 8 and 9 year old screaming girls. :lol

How late does this usually go, I may have the boy with me.

it goes from about 5:30 to about 8:30-9

Jay

1jester(mikey), nice talking with you and Loretta. Thanks for coming out.

Jay

So can I come? Is there room for one more? I normally can't do pav's on sat night because i'm busy most weekends but fri night is doable. Maybe I can get back in the corvette crowd this way. :banannarainbow:

1jester(mikey), nice talking with you and Loretta. Thanks for coming out.

Jay

So can I come? Is there room for one more? I normally can't do pav's on sat night because i'm busy most weekends but fri night is doable. Maybe I can get back in the corvette crowd this way. :banannarainbow:

This car show is open to anything with four wheels. You and your friends are more than welcome to come up any Friday night and join us. Look forward to meeting you.

Jay

It's a nice cruise up there, always some cool cars and sounds

..ie: the '69 Z-28 with the original 302 lopin hard

..yaaa .. music in motion

..the black Pantera with the quad overhead cam motor

...even tho it was a Ford ..I'd drive it :)

Not a huge showin like the Pavs, ..

.. however, it's a great place to meet other car people an talk cars :)

I made a few nites up there, until I changed jobs ..werkin evenings Monday thru Friday w/weekends off.

I'll see yas on a weekend now an then here an there, Jay an Dianne ..

..not avoiding yas, just bad timing on my part :)

-Frank

I made a few nites up there, until I changed jobs ..werkin evenings Monday thru Friday w/weekends off.

I'll see yas on a weekend now an then here an there, Jay an Dianne ..

..not avoiding yas, just bad timing on my part :)

-Frank

I'll think I'LL TRY AGAIN TO GET UP THERE THIS WEEK...

Look forward to seeing everyone.

That's great, looking forward to seeing you too.

Hope you have better luck than last time! :xfinger

Hope you have better luck than last time! :xfinger

ssssssshhhh, not so loud, the gremlins may hear you - I know they are still in the neighborhood, but at least I got them chased out of my car for now!

I'm hoping for at least another 80K miles before anything MAJOR fails on it...by that time I should have it traded in for a C-5!

Michael