Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• F22trainer

• GRANDDAD

• 1EVLC7

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is going out tonite??????? 11/02/07

Chuck:

You never know who shows up. Last week we had 50 cars. We will be leaving in an hour to go there. Hope you and Judy can make it.

Dianne

This weekend is WILD WEST DAYS in Cave Creek. Big Earl's is part of Wild West Days. Some people are coming to the car show dressed up in their rootin, tootin, cowboy and cowgirl outfits. Come on out and join us. It should be fun. We will be raffling off some gift certificates for some restaurants. (Raffle tickets will be $1.00). See you there! Also, to get a front spot, you will need to try and come out a little early. Spread the word and come and join us Friday night.

Anyone going to be there on the 30th? I have that week off from work and thought I would come up your way for a chance to meet some people. :black vette:

We would love to have you. Jay and I are always there. And you never know who shows up. There have been 20-50 cars each time.

The car show is every Friday. Also, if anyone has family in town for Thanksgiving the car show will be going on that Friday also. So, bring your relatives to Cave Creek and have a great burger.

Dianne

I will be there on the 30th for sure then unless something catastrophic happens between now and then. Maybe I can get my In-Laws to take the C5 and my wife and I can take the C4. They would have a better time getting in and out of the C5 I think. They will be here over the Thanksgiving week and the next. So maybe...... See ya then.

Well .. schedule at work has changed so I work M-F evenings now.

Downside is no more friday's at Big Earls.

Upside is Sunday cruises I can make now ;)

-Frank

• 2 weeks later...

If it's raining, will there be any show? Just thought I would ask since RAIN is in the forecast for the next few days. :unsure

If it's raining, will there be any show? Just thought I would ask since RAIN is in the forecast for the next few days. :unsure

No, if it is raining, no car show. Last week was a little chilly, but he put out a fire pit and it kept us pretty warm. Hope to see you Friday.

Dianne

No, if it is raining, no car show. Last week was a little chilly, but he put out a fire pit and it kept us pretty warm. Hope to see you Friday.

Dianne

I'm new to this forum...just signed in on the welcome page...got my '66 running and I'm going to come out there if it's on!!

post-757-1196203646.jpg

Dianne

I'm new to this forum...just signed in on the welcome page...got my '66 running and I'm going to come out there if it's on!!

Yes, welcome. Hope the weather stays good for this weekend. Doesn't look too promising. But we would love to have you come out there. It is a lot of fun and great food.

Dianne

NO MORE RAIN...............NO MORE RAIN.....................NO MORE RAIN....................Till tomorrow.....atwitsend.gifnutkick.gif..the yeller one is the rain by the way....

Guess I will see you sometime around Christmas then. Sorry it's raining. But we need it anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking I might haul my emissions-passing, non-vibrating, slow-leaking car out there before going to work tonight. Anyone else going?

Ted, we can't be there tonight, but I have been getting calls about people going. We will be there next Friday though. Have a good time if you go.

Dianne

I might go, but out of the hundred times I've been through the old town of Cave Creek, I have never seen "Big Earls" :pensativo:

I do know where the Hideaway is though :rockon2:

I might go, but out of the hundred times I've been through the old town of Cave Creek, I have never seen "Big Earls" :pensativo:

I do know where the Hideaway is though :rockon2:

Way down on the westside of town and it's on the southside of the road. Just don't blink cause you'll miss it! :lol

I am going to be at this one no matter what. My C5 is still on jack stands and the 95 is sold. Leaving on Saturday morning sometime. So, if I don't get the last part to the puzzle by tomorrow night, I will just have to drive my truck.

Ted, we can't be there tonight, but I have been getting calls about people going. We will be there next Friday though. Have a good time if you go.

Dianne

So.............it's the 21st.................I was THERE!!redcard.gif Where were you all?????? I was the ONLY ONE THERE!!!! I even got there late because everyone else thought they would leave town for some reason. I17 was stopped all the way around the corner onto the 101. Next time I take the Cave Creek Road turn off. I even thought I would have to park out in the street because I was late. Anyway, here is the picture of the ONLY car there at 6-7 pm. Had a Burger and Fries and a Coke. Even had my wife with. Stood out by the fire for a while to see if maybe someone else would show up.

CaveCreekCarShow-BigEarls-12-21--2.jpg

Dianne

So.............it's the 21st.................I was THERE!!redcard.gif Where were you all?????? I was the ONLY ONE THERE!!!! I even got there late because everyone else thought they would leave town for some reason. I17 was stopped all the way around the corner onto the 101. Next time I take the Cave Creek Road turn off. I even thought I would have to park out in the street because I was late. Anyway, here is the picture of the ONLY car there at 6-7 pm. Had a Burger and Fries and a Coke. Even had my wife with. Stood out by the fire for a while to see if maybe someone else would show up.

CaveCreekCarShow-BigEarls-12-21--2.jpg

I'm really sorry. We are going to wait one more week to start going which will be January 4th. It is just too cold right now. But hope you all come out then. Have a wonderful holiday.

Dianne

I updated the calendar that this is cancelled for 12-28-07. In case anyone looks at that......

Hey Dianne,

PM me when it is gonna' be cancelled and I'll make sure the dates that are put on the calendar.

Andrew

I updated the calendar that this is cancelled for 12-28-07. In case anyone looks at that......

Hey Dianne,

PM me when it is gonna' be cancelled and I'll make sure the dates that are put on the calendar.

Andrew

I will do that Andrew. Thanks. It has just been too cold. January 4th it is...hope to see you and Melissa there. I figured this gives Melissa about 1 1/2 weeks to get ready to come to Big Earl's.

Dianne

I doubt we will be able to make it that day. Family issues are making it hard to do anything.

We hope to make out as soon as we can though.....

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY, RAIN SHOULD CLEAR OUT AND WE WILL BE AT BIG EARL'S THIS FRIDAY, JANUARY 11TH. HOPE TO SEE SOME OF YOU UP THERE.

JAY AND DIANNE