Big Earl's Greasy Eats Friday Night Car Show

Dianne

wickedfastvette
I will be there weather it rains or not, my car doesn't melt and neither do I

Hey Cherye, I know you or your car don't melt, but no one else will be there. Jay and I don't go and 99% of the time, no one else goes. We'll keep you posted on teh weather.

Dianne

Lol, I know you wont melt! I have to go down there anyway on friday. So if it rains it will get me one way or another. Hope it doesn't though so I can meet you guys.

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dianne

• F22trainer

• GRANDDAD

• 1EVLC7

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be there weather it rains or not, my car doesn't melt and neither do I

Hey Cherye, I know you or your car don't melt, but no one else will be there. Jay and I don't go and 99% of the time, no one else goes. We'll keep you posted on teh weather.

Dianne

JNMMotorsports

It will be nice to finally have a chance to meet some of you. I just moved out here to Phoexix last Sunday from Austin, TX.

I will be nice to finally have a chance to meet some of you. I just moved out here to Phoexix last Sunday from Austin, TX.

We hope the weather turns out great and everyone shows up. It will be nice to meet you too.

Dianne

The monsoon seems to be here and so we will not be at Big Earl's tonight unless the sun comes out and it isn't going to rain tonight. According to the weather, we are having another monsoon this afternoon through tonight. So, we will try again next Friday.

Dianne

wickedfastvette

I wont be there either, still coming to Phx but not in the Vette, bringing the gas hog (Hummer), I swear Dianne someday I will get to meet you and Jay in person. :yesnod

I heard there was a great turn out last Friday. We didn't go because we kept thinking the monsoon was going to hit. After I talked to the owner, around 7:00 p.m. they had to bring in more help. Michael did you go last Friday?

The weather forecast looks good for this week. See you all there Friday night.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for the bump!!!! :cfdeadagain The car show will be going on this week but Jay and I will be at Jack Willard's funeral services. Hope you all have a great weekend. :banannarainbow:

• 3 weeks later...

We are finally back from Carlisle and had a blast. Sooooooooooooo many Vettes, it was a beautiful sight to see. Well, we will be at Big Earl's tonight (hopefully with no rain). Big Earl's was on the news Wednesday night voted "Best Burger" by Phoenix magazine. It was pretty cool. Hope to see some of you out there tonight.

I haven't been in what seems like at least a month...

but I'm planning to show up tonight - need that green chili fix and miss my friends.

All work and no play thing has had the better of me lately.

See ya later!

Michael :yeah:

Sheesh, we finally make it out to Earls on a Friday, and Michael is the only other brave soul to show....then we get poured on with the top down on the way home! Had a blast! You dry vette owners don't know what you're missing! :lol

M~

Sheesh, we finally make it out to Earls on a Friday, and Michael is the only other brave soul to show....then we get poured on with the top down on the way home! Had a blast! You dry vette owners don't know what you're missing! :lol

M~

Melissa....did the car dry out yet?

Yup, and shinny as ever!!!!!!

Andrew

WOW! I didn't even see Melissa's lips move :lol :lol

I'm going to try and make it down to Big Earl's this friday. Hope to see a few of you out there.

This is just not meant to be. We won't be making it out there Friday night. If you go have a great time.

wickedfastvette
I'm going to try and make it down to Big Earl's this friday. Hope to see a few of you out there.

This is just not meant to be. We won't be making it out there Friday night. If you go have a great time.

I cant believe I'm going to miss you again!! Can you make it to Chili"s tomorrow night? I will be at Big Earls tonight, hope some others show up!!!

Pretty slow at Earl's tonight. Just 4 or 5 of us. Good to see you folks that did show up!

Pretty slow at Earl's tonight. Just 4 or 5 of us. Good to see you folks that did show up!

:thumbs Good to see ya Eddie!

Ditto here!

wickedfastvette

Ditto here!

Double ditto!

Ditto here!

Double ditto!

And that covers everyone that was at Earl's :lol