Drive your Vette to work day!

Scratch

Unfortunately I will be driving a Crown Vic (dam ford made crap)from my hotel in Burlington to the Boston airport. Then it's an Airbus (french made crap) for the flight from Boston to Phoenix. After that it's a cab (most likely a crown vic) to the house.

So, for the record 5th year in row, I will NOT be driving my Corvette to work again.

Guest XLR8TNC5

Unfortunately, where I work, there seems to be an issue with people driving their vettes to work. Mine got hit last year and I don't drive it to work anymore. Several other people refuse to drive theirs to the office as well due to the trucks, trailers, semi's etc coming in and out of where we would have topark our cars.

Thanks for the update though.

Maybe if I ever move to a new job where I have covered parking and a 20' parking spot I will drive it to work. lol.

I AM FINALLY OFF for a few days and back on a schedule and if you think I will ask for work on the 24th...well it aint happening! :huh: However, I shall take her out for a little jaunt! :burnout:

Several other people refuse to drive theirs to the office as well due to the trucks, trailers, semi's etc coming in and out of where we would have topark our cars.

Maybe when you get that degree you can quit the truckstop waitress job huh Flo? :lol: :lol:

Several other people refuse to drive theirs to the office as well due to the trucks, trailers, semi's etc coming in and out of where we would have topark our cars.

Maybe when you get that degree you can quit the truckstop waitress job huh Flo? :lol: :lol:

:smilelol: (in a gravely voice) "you boys need some more chips?"

:rolf:rolf Damn this is a goodie!!!

Cruised right on into work today into the covered spot!! WOW, I love my job......... sometimes.

:withstupid: Covered garage besides as most of you know mine's a daily driver and I love it! :thumbs:

I drive mine to work everyday.

Unfortunately, where I work, there seems to be an issue with people driving their vettes to work.

i drove mine to work yesterday - she's a runnin' hot, going to check for debris between radiator today and do the throttle body coolant bypass THEN bleed the system!

Guest Special K

I don't drive my vette to work either.....But, when I am off....I drive like.........what did someone say? "I stole it!".......When I go to work, I leave my car at the airport, in uncovered parking may I add.....right under the flight path...in case Scratch is driving his Bus that day.....I decided to leave the car at home....

Seriously, I would hate for it to be in the parking lot during monsoon....

I don't drive my vette to work either.....But, when I am off....I drive like.........what did someone say? "I stole it!".......When I go to work, I leave my car at the airport, in uncovered parking may I add.....right under the flight path...in case Scratch is driving his Bus that day.....I decided to leave the car at home....

FYI

THIS JUST IN - Corvettes DO NOT melt in the rain.

and if you have enough wax (or zaino) on teh car you won't have any problems with monsoons! :burnout