Mark and Tanya's July 2!

Guest XLR8TNC5

3,503 lbs of trouble
Okay, where are the regulars who plan to come to the party?

Eddie? Dan Wilson? Phil? Randy and Judy? Dwayne & Jammye?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• knkayotte

• Scratch

Guest Sidewinder

From Tanya, "Dan, bring your delorean, bring your vette, bring your T-bird, it doesn't matter, just get your ass over here today!" You are most certainly welcome to come over.

Thanks,

From Tanya, "Dan, bring your delorean, bring your vette, bring your T-bird, it doesn't matter, just get your ass over here today!" You are most certainly welcome to come over.

Thanks,

Guest XLR8TNC5

The more the merrier! I don't have any problem with a couple extra pals.

However, they have to walk upright and speak English......ohhhh sorry,,,,,,LMAO!!!

Can't wait to see you all. It is now 800am. I am off and running to finish some last minute details.

I have posted enough today. Look in top ten posters, I rule all today.

Tanya

3,503 lbs of trouble

Thanks,

Guest Kens06

Since no one thought to bring a camera, besides ME!!

I posted them on yahoo, hopefully you can see them and if there is one you like, PM me and I'll send the full size. Except for Chad's photo's, there wil be an extra $3 handling fee!!! :rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Mark and Tanya's party

Ken

Thanks for the great time... Caitlin and I had a wonderful time at your party last night. Good times, Good food..... New and Old Friends..... :thumbs

Thanks for the great time... Caitlin and I had a wonderful time at your party last night. Good times, Good food..... New and Old Friends..... :thumbs

Great time!!! :yesnod Thanks for the get together Mark and Tayna. Hope the house is still in one piece this morning. :drinkers Thanks again!!!

Guest Sidewinder

My thanks go out to everybody for making it an outstanding event. I hope everybody had as much fun as we did. I would do it all over again today....If I didn't feel like ASS! :U We will see some of you on Moday.

Happy 4th to everybody!! :flag

Tanner is still sleeping :thumbs