• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Togo

• BSeery

• knkayotte

• Scratch

Guest XLR8TNC5

Okay, where are the regulars who plan to come to the party?

Eddie? Dan Wilson? Phil? Randy and Judy? Dwayne & Jammye?

Where are the noobs as well? Chris Waymire, Steve, Mike, etc....

Come on peeps. Please don't wait until the last minute to reply yea or even Nay if you can't make it. It just would help me out a lot to know for sure who is or is not going to make it.

I have invited over 65 people total so far and I have 38 YES's, but there are a ton of you who have not posted anything and yes, you are welcome to just show up, but I want to make damn sure I have enough for everyone.

Thanks.

Tanya

I'm working on it, I'm working on it..... So far everything looks ok. But need to make sure before I jump in.

:banghead looks grim now...I should start looking at my calendar more in advance. A close friend is graduating the fire academy, followed by a drunken whatever :drinkers

Still may manage a drive-by though...will that count? :troll:

Damn Dwayne...with 25 years or so...you would think you would have some senority...unless you are the least senior there :bang

My vette just got back from emissions and body shop after 3 months out of action. I will try and visit the two events over next weekend.

Hey Mark - if i can get my car buttoned up this week and driveable - ya think you can lend a hand at the party and help bleed my cooling system?

i blew a heater hose so now there's more air than before!

and by buttoning it up, i mean i replaced the throttle body this past weekend and have a 2000 RPM idle - so i need to check TPS and IAC on the car - if i can't figure those out, i'll be sportin' my ugly truck at the meet! :drinkers

Guest XLR8TNC5

Directions:

The address is 13223 W. Stella Lane. Litchfield Park, AZ 85340. Our # is 602-579-3815.

EMAIL or PM me for directions. I was advised by the other half not to be posting our info online. Sorry :rolleyes,

Mark and Tanya

Tanya,

Thanks for the invite, but I still don't know if I'm working Sat. :toetap

I will threaten a drive by, tho. :burnout

Hope everyone has a great time.

Happy Independence Day! :flag

Guest XLR8TNC5

Cool, I will add the stragglers to my list. :D

Chad,

I would love to say yes for you to bring your Greyhound...however, I have to say No this time around, as I don't have the room and my lab (9 year old) is VERY protective of his territory when it comes to dealing with older dogs. If your dog was a 5month old puppy,it would be different, but I don't think he would be okay with it. Tanner would love it, but Toby would make a scene and I don't want to have to keep him locked up.

I hope you understand. Thanks.

Sorry,

Tanya

P.S.Everyone, do not forget that this is a BYOB party. Thanks.

Sorry Tanya, but we will not be able to make it. :mad

The way the fire's going you may be manning the garden hose this weekend. Sounds like everything north of Black Canyon City is on fire. We were coming up to Prescott Sunday but I guess not now.

So, does this mean you are coming to my party then Eddie?

We have a family birthday gig early Sat evening. I might be straggler later in the evening. See how tired I am of the relatives and what kinda mood the boss is in :D

Sorry Tanya, but we will not be able to make it.  :mad

The way the fire's going you may be manning the garden hose this weekend. Sounds like everything north of Black Canyon City is on fire. We were coming up to Prescott Sunday but I guess not now.

Guest XLR8TNC5

You're a Forest Ranger or whatever, Keith, so gitty up and find a way to get er done so you can come play with us this weekend.

Im just messing, hopefully they get a handle on this fire soon. I am so worried about the aminals and the forests and the homes.....And to think Lightning started all of this.

Later,

You're a Forest Ranger or whatever, Keith, so gitty up and find a way to get er done so you can come play with us this weekend.

Guest 71airstrike

hi Tanya

I TOTALLy understand. I did not know that you had a second male dog.

cheers

chad

Sorry Tanya, but we will not be able to make it.  :mad