A C E Window Stickers

1EvilC5

Makes sense to me. But then again I'm :crazy:crazy

Indeed. :D

Phil showed me some stickers today at detail day. The stickers have a white background behind the color logo.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• 1EvilC5

• Phill's Vette

• P51tj

Sunnie now has a yeller one....it needs some help. :bang

okay, what? Ted says they have a white background, but the pics I saw of the stickers on cars (must be Phil) look like logo only, with no background.....is that why Sunnie's needs help? Or is there some other assistance we need to render? :willy

M~

Sunnie now has a yeller one....it needs some help. :bang

okay, what? Ted says they have a white background, but the pics I saw of the stickers on cars (must be Phil) look like logo only, with no background.....is that why Sunnie's needs help? Or is there some other assistance we need to render? :willy

M~

The yellow one fades into the white background and you can not really make out the sticker from a distance. It looks good when you are very close to it. I am going to try a couple of other combos with the yellow.

Phil:

If you are going to lunch on Saturday, could you bring all the new things with the ACE logo that you have so I can see them.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
If these are available now I would like some black&white ones. Newbie! How do I order and how much?

Phil (1EvilC5) is our resident mechandiser. He should respond soon, if not you may pm him. Just go to an event that he will be at, he usally carries a stash of stuff. :banannarainbow:

If Phil brings some to Big Earl's this weekend, we'd like a red one please.

Jack & Lori

Check you PMs

If these are available now I would like some black&white ones. Newbie! How do I order and how much?

Check your pms.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 years later...

whoa!! i want 2 of the black and white ones. how would I be able to get a hold of them? they're sweet

No rush I've been waiting a year to find some yeller ones........... :banghead