Free '86 exhaust

Guest 1FASTC4

Guest 1FASTC4

'86 exhaust for sale. Cost: $0.00.

This is the stock '86 exhaust from the headers all the way back to the mufflers.

The mufflers are old flowmasters and work just fine. This is for the complete set. If you want the mufflers you must take what is attached to them(entire exhaust is intact and in one piece).

No charge, no strings attached.

contact me at stevenbailey@cox.net.

first come, first served.

Steve

what flowmaster muffler(s) are there and what size pipe is used ?

I am looking for a flowmaster for my truck.

Pictures ?

Guest 1FASTC4

2 1/4 " pipes. They were on the car when I bought it a few years ago. i'll go outside and take a couple of pics for ya.

what flowmaster muffler(s) are there and what size pipe is used ?

I am looking for a flowmaster for my truck.

Pictures ?

well dang. 2 1/4 I think is too small. The 3" would have been nice if Chris wouldn't have lost it.

well dang. 2 1/4 I think is too small. The 3" would have been nice if Chris wouldn't have lost it.

Guest 1FASTC4

Dang, was hoping you needed it. Was gonna have ya come right now!

I swear, this has nothing to do w/ the fact that at this very moment I'm trying to figure out how to get my headers on the car.

;)

was that YOUR post on CF?

asking if the passenger/driver goes in from the top or the bottom? and what has to come off?

i have never seen a header installed from the top - so i suggest you get that car on jackstands and start there!

i have only ever installed one set (on a 1977 nova) carried those S.O.B.s home from auto zone on the handlebars of my 10 speed bike! - NO JOKE!

Guest 1FASTC4

Ya that was me on CF. They guy that typed the long post was exactly correct. I had to do a couple of things differently in addition due to my modded motor but he was a huge help. I can't express, without sounding overly mushy, how fortunate I feel to have found these forums.

I have only put headers in 2 ways.

1. Have them in the car before you install the motor.

2. Install them from the bottom.

Ya that was me on CF. They guy that typed the long post was exactly correct. I had to do a couple of things differently in addition due to my modded motor but he was a huge help. I can't express, without sounding overly mushy, how fortunate I feel to have found these forums.

Guest 1FASTC4

Ya, I'm looking forward to my first GTG. I'll be a bit anxious I s'pose... worrying if my 'vette will pass muster. lol

Won't be done until end of July or August. The guy at Auto body Innovations said he'll need the car for up to two months.

heck, if i can keep up (kinda) with these bozos in my mustang - yeah yeah, i know you guys LET me kttp up - then you shouldn't have a problem - however, i'm having a problem keeping up with them now in my LT1

i'm gonna have to get blown! :yesnod:

heck, if i can keep up (kinda) with these bozos in my mustang - yeah yeah, i know you guys LET me kttp up - then you shouldn't have a problem - however, i'm having a problem keeping up with them now in my LT1

Getting BLOWN is the only way to go :D :smilelol: :smilelol: :D

Getting BLOWN is the only way to go :D :smilelol: :smilelol: :D

3,503 lbs of trouble
Ya, I'm looking forward to my first GTG. I'll be a bit anxious I s'pose... worrying if my 'vette will pass muster. lol

• 2 weeks later...