Party

nort99

The new neighbors are having a party. The music is so loud that I have white caps in the pool. The bad deal is I can't understand one word of the songs. :lol:lol

Must be the night for parties. We just got home from a movie and dinner. Neighbors two doors up are having a party and you can hear the thump all over the neighborhood.

Desertdawg
The bad deal is I can't understand one word of the songs. :lol:lol

When was the last time you replace the batteries in your hearing aids?????

The bad deal is I can't understand one word of the songs. :lol:lol

When was the last time you replace the batteries in your hearing aids?????

Always a clown around some place. :yesnod

Marana Rich

Now you know the reason for the noise the other night.

----------------------------

Oh my!!!!

Last night we went to a party at our local senior center.. The last Saturday of every month they have an evening potluck supper. We usually eat, play bingo, reminisce, and drink a little wine and talk about the good ole days....

We heard Selma Martin's grandson is staying with her for a few weeks. It's rumored he got in a scrap over some marijuana with the law out in Vegas and he came to to Phoenix to avoid the heat. Anyway, Selma is known for her delicious Brownies and she always bakes up a quadruple batch for each get-together. She makes enough for everyone and some for folks to take one home for later. For some reason they were extra good this week and every last one of them was eaten. Not a o ne left over. We later found out that Selma's grandson, Butch, laced the brownies with some of his marijuana.

Knowing this, I guess it offers a logical reason for everyone feeling good that night. By the time Joe put on the bunny hop record, everyone was in a real good mood and it was the first time the whole place got up and danced..............

That is until the cops came to check all the noise complaints.

Well, that's another story..................... Sorry I couldn't add the pictures, they would ban me from the website.

Marana Rich

I sympathize with you and Eddie, that was my attempt at humor. I have two houses right next to me, it seems they alternate with the loud music night playing stuff that rattles the bones and windows, and you can't understand a word. Is there such a thing as house rage as in road rage?

Marana Rich
Rich....are you sure it wasn't hash? :chris:chris

Just wait. Soon you will be coming from the wilderness to "civilization" and have to put up with this crap, and understand what we live with. Don't compare to the lone wolf crying at night...........

I was born and raised in Toronto. I left "civilization" exactly for your stated reasons! Speaking of civilization, how are the rooms at Yuma Territorial? LOL

Marana Rich
I was born and raised in Toronto. I left "civilization" exactly for your stated reasons! Speaking of civilization, how are the rooms at Yuma Territorial? LOL

They haven't changed much over the years. See the warning they posted for the bad guys, the wagon to haul you to the prison, and then the cell, 6 people per, metal racks .Yuma Prison Accommodations

Guest 2006vette
The new neighbors are having a party. The music is so loud that I have white caps in the pool. The bad deal is I can't understand one word of the songs. :lol:lol

If you live out at Sycamore Park....Sorry about that. :D

If you live out at Sycamore Park....Sorry about that. :D

Nope you did not do it. :lol