Bseery @ Cruise In Viii

BSeery

Here are some pictures of the fun at CI8. I ran in the drag races, burnout contest and made an ass of myself on the autocross.

CF-CI-8%202007-05-24%2009.29.26.01.jpg

DSC_0760.JPG

CF-CI-8%202007-05-24%2009.45.12.01.jpg

winnersxz7.jpg

DSC_0784.JPG

DSC_0785.JPG

DSC_0786.JPG

DSC_0787.JPG

DSC_0788.JPG

smokefy2.jpg

burntrubberaj6.jpg

winnerfi3.jpg

IMG_2061.JPG

CF07_22.jpg

Now that looks like fun... Our club use to do auto cross a lot. What fun that is. :D

Sure wish the NCM was more centrally located. Looks like a good time! :thumbs

Robert and Elizabeth

Wow!!! That burnout was awesome!! I could practically smell it all the way over here!! :lol:lol

Desertdawg

While Bryan lived in Arizona, we had to put up with that dam ugly huskers plate....

2004%20ACE%20Poker%20Run-46.jpg

So he moves across the country, and guess who he supports now!!!!!

IMG_2061.JPG

Congrats B :clap

I love the shot of the asphalt still smokin ROFL!!!

Excellent fun :)

I'd love to hook into an autocross event ..they are a blast :)

SCCA useda run 'em all over the place, any open parkin lot on any weekend it seemed.

-Frank

Nice pics...looks like a blast. :thumbs

i thought you sold that vette?????? :huh

trying to. $16,950 and it's yours.

-Frank

That was the piles of rubber. When I got out of the car there were two piles behind the car, smoking. As I kicked them and turned them over they smoked even more.

A burnout contest should be on every man's "Man list" -- things to do before you die, if your a real man.

A burnout contest should be on every man's "Man list" -- things to do before you die

... not always :leaving

Hey Bryan, good to see the proof of your escapades. I had checked out those pics on the CF, but was questioning your loyalty with no ACE shirt in the photos!!

Love the burnout pics!! :devil

M~

Desertdawg

A burnout contest should be on every man's "Man list" -- things to do before you die

... not always :leaving

I'll teach you how to light em up Chad.... Just get your summer trip over, and we will melt the rear meats off of that baby!!!! WITHOUT needing another new clutch!!!!! :bang

-Frank

That was the piles of rubber. When I got out of the car there were two piles behind the car, smoking. As I kicked them and turned them over they smoked even more.

A burnout contest should be on every man's "Man list" -- things to do before you die, if your a real man.

Sick burnout. WTG Bryan! :clap

I found a little vid of your winning smokey at this link: HERE :cfdeadagain

That ACE tag sure looks cool too! Did you have that made? :toetap

Desertdawg
made an ass of myself on the autocross

i see a new nickname coming

I only did this on your behalf Chris :chris

Those were some Smokin pix hahahahaha....is it me, or have you been laying off the beer, Seery? You're lookin leaner

Those were some Smokin pix hahahahaha....is it me, or have you been laying off the beer, Seery? You're lookin leaner

I would look better if I wasn't wearing a shit 1 size too big and not tucked in.

Yeah, I am on a lite beer only diet. No regular soft drinks, diet only - lots more water.

Later this summer, early fall I may end up going to a much more restrictive diet. I need to get down to racing weight again.

Excellent BO! :eek

Rich -- your avatar just breaks my heart. I LOVE the new Ron Fellows edition C6 ZO6. I really, REALLY wanted to buy a raffle ticket for the one at the Corvette Museum. They had one left when I called on June 6th, but I didn't want to have to explain spending $500 on a ticket, and then if I won, explain needing another $25K in taxes. So I didn't buy the ticket.

The winner was ticket number 500 out of 500.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

But, I am trying to sell my 1980 because I have too many toys and not enough time, why would I want to get another Vette to sit around :crazy

I love this smilie -- don't remember seeing it before. :burnout2

sums up my day racing --- 15+ passes on the drag strip :burnout and then a 1 minute long :burnout2

I have too many toys and not enough time, why would I want to get another Vette to sit around :crazy

If you won the Ron Fellows edition C6 ZO6 you would just let it sit around???? Your priorities are pretty screwed up!!!!