Old Style Hooter's Day!

Guest Kens06

You don't remember what you did to that blonde on your right???? :lol:lol

Guest Kens06

Holy Crap, was yesterday ever fun!!

I didn't take many pics cuz I was having too much fun!!

Tim and Jonnie, you didn't have to bring gifts and you guys brought two..........

You two definitely know the way to my heart, Makers Marks and an 18 of Busch!! WOW, Thank You!!

Larry and Carol came over from Lake Havasu, I saw the red vert in the parking lot with the 'Larsvet'

plate and about soiled my pants....... You two are awesome, thank you for stopping by!!

Michael is a very busy pilot and he found time to stop in and say hello!!

Heck he didn't even see the post till the night before, Thanks Buddy!!

He is getting into the big bucks so I see him stepping up to a C5 or C6 soon, even though his C4 is spotless!!

Hell, Glenn even stopped by and he hates me but likes the other forum members!!

He sat at our table and we had a great time!!

My buddy Chad hung out all day and night and we had a blast!!

He got bitchslapped by Tanya for watering the drinks at Famous Sams and took it like a man!!

I loved the idea and the two hours of virgin kamakazee and iced tea was sweet!!

I sobered up and was still having a blast!!

Friends like that are hard to find!!

Dwayne and Jammie, what can I say, you two are so much fun it should be illegal..........

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!! Thank You for finding the time to come up and say Hello!!

From the pics you will see that Jammie loves crab legs, I find them too much trouble for the reward!!

Phil, I can't believe you drove home at 67 mph...................

You are lucky I didn't have you cell number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, he got me home fine and I appreciate that buddy and the shirt is F'n sweet!!

Mark and Tanya!!

What can I say people, there is no party without you two there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you both and it had been too long since we did a Hooter's day!

I have noticed the last few times, we eat wings while Tanya is hammering crab legs?????

I don't want to piss her off cuz that Kimber is SWEET!!

That's right she doesn't hangout here anymore QUITTER!!

Thanks again everyone!!

The few pics I took

Ken

Guest Kens06
Now THAT was fun!!! :cool

Ken even took a very rare photo of Phil

Are you talking about this one??

post-17-1181597289.jpg

I've known Phil for over three years now and it's the 1st time I've ever seen him with a beer in his hand.

That's not a photoshop either, it's my usual blurry quick snap, but was it staged or real..........................

If you were there you would know!!

Oh!! Guess what, since you weren't there, we made fun of you and laughed our asses off Thank You!!

Ken

Say, that looked like old home day!

Looks like a great time - wonder if that's why the phone kept ringing with nothing but yakking & laughing on the other end of the line (PHIL!). Sorry we missed the big shindig and the ringing in of another year for Ken!

M~

Say, that looked like old home day!

Looks like a great time - wonder if that's why the phone kept ringing with nothing but yakking & laughing on the other end of the line (PHIL!). Sorry we missed the big shindig and the ringing in of another year for Ken!

M~

Now that I look at my phone, I do see a record of calling Andrew's number at:

1. 5:57 PM
  2. 6:05 PM
  3. 6:06 PM
  4. 6:07 PM
I am glad it was not calling you at 10:00 PM or later. :leaving

Phil... :devil

Holy Crap, was yesterday ever fun!!

I didn't take many pics cuz I was having too much fun!!

Tim and Jonnie, you didn't have to bring gifts and you guys brought two..........

You two definitely know the way to my heart, Makers Marks and an 18 of Busch!! WOW, Thank You!!

Larry and Carol came over from Lake Havasu, I saw the red vert in the parking lot with the 'Larsvet'

plate and about soiled my pants....... You two are awesome, thank you for stopping by!!

Michael is a very busy pilot and he found time to stop in and say hello!!

Heck he didn't even see the post till the night before, Thanks Buddy!!

He is getting into the big bucks so I see him stepping up to a C5 or C6 soon, even though his C4 is spotless!!

Hell, Glenn even stopped by and he hates me but likes the other forum members!!

He sat at our table and we had a great time!!

My buddy Chad hung out all day and night and we had a blast!!

He got bitchslapped by Tanya for watering the drinks at Famous Sams and took it like a man!!

I loved the idea and the two hours of virgin kamakazee and iced tea was sweet!!

I sobered up and was still having a blast!!

Friends like that are hard to find!!

Dwayne and Jammie, what can I say, you two are so much fun it should be illegal..........

I haven't laughed that hard in a long time!! Thank You for finding the time to come up and say Hello!!

From the pics you will see that Jammie loves crab legs, I find them too much trouble for the reward!!

Phil, I can't believe you drove home at 67 mph...................

You are lucky I didn't have you cell number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, he got me home fine and I appreciate that buddy and the shirt is F'n sweet!!

Mark and Tanya!!

What can I say people, there is no party without you two there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love you both and it had been too long since we did a Hooter's day!

I have noticed the last few times, we eat wings while Tanya is hammering crab legs?????

I don't want to piss her off cuz that Kimber is SWEET!!

That's right she doesn't hangout here anymore QUITTER!!

Thanks again everyone!!

The few pics I took

Ken

Nice pictures Ken, glad you had a great time.

bummed we couldn't make the party :(

Financial advisor said the lil foray into the dealership sucked us dry for Hooters fun .. looks like a real party tho :)

Thanks for sharin the pix :)

-Frank an Kathy

Thanks for starting this one Ken, we haven't laughed that much in awhile. :clap:clap:clap

Hey.

Everyone have a birthday quick, we will break Phil!!

Thanks again for the shirt Bro!!

Ken

Say now that is SWEET!

Sure wish I had one....hint, hint....

M~

Oh, and can someone explain what was going on with Chad and Glenn? Please? It looked so fun until the pics got all scary.... :eek

M~

You had to be there to know what happened between Chad and Glenn, but I will say that Glenn went and washed his face off after that picture, because you never know where Chads head has been!!!

Wish we could have made it. The phone kept ringing when we were on the plane. It certainly sounded like fun..... Hope to catch the next one.

Great pix too. As usual...

Andrew

Let's make it a monthly thing or so. Starting July, I have Sat, Sun, and Mondays off. We can go to a different Hooters every month! (You don't wanna see the same waitresses all the time)

So the official breakfast in July isn't until the 22nd, Who is going to setup another one of these for the 7th????

Guest Kens06
So the official breakfast in July isn't until the 22nd, Who is going to setup another one of these for the 7th????

Anyone have enough pull to get "Eggs overeasy, hashbrowns and 10 naked drummies 911"?? :rolf:rolf

Ken