Casa Grande Ace Lunch Pictures

Speedratchet

Guest michael
We had a great time today. Sorry it took so long for the Phoenix crowd to arrive.

Hopefully the trip back home went faster. :thumbs

More Pictures

12934100_3215-med.JPG

yes we made it back home without having to exit the freeway like this morning. sorry it took so long this morning too thought we would be late. it was really nice meeting all the new folks and hope we can do this soon again. have a great day :clap:howdy:thumbs:lol:yesnod

amblonde01

We also had a great time. Good to meet everyone!!!! Hope to see ya again soon. Hopefully with our vette next time. A. J. loved seeing all the vettes. As he saw each of them, he said "vette" or "vette car" LOL training him early.

Thanks for the warm welcomes. Really some great people.

See ya out there!!!!!

It was good to see everybody again. Sorry we were so late. That is what happens when you put a yellar one in charge. :lol Great pictures Gary. The ride back home was much quicker. Had a great time. Till next time. :D :D

Had a great time! Nice to meet some new folks. Great pics Mike and Gary! :thumbs

Desertdawg

You know there's very little that will render me speechless...... This is one of them!!!!!! :lol

Robert and Elizabeth
Sorry we were so late. That is what happens when you put a yellar one in charge. :lol

Ha Ha Mike! :toetap

You left out the part how we had to pull over twice to let you catch up!!!! :lol:lol

Robert and Elizabeth

We had a great time today with everyone. We got to meet yet again some more great members of ACE. Thank you to everyone who made it out today. We counted 31 people. I would say that was a pretty good turnout!! :yesnod

Thank you Gary, Gwen and Michael for the wonderful pictures. :thumbs

-ouch- .. that drive in from the West side of Phx was *bad*

..I thought we'd never make it to the Mills in time.

I've never been so *glad* to see a gang o' corvettes than when we finally managed to pull into the Mills Mall parkin lot :)

By the time we got to Chili's .. I was ready for some major consumage of mass quantities :)

It was great to chat and listen to others .. and the ogling of cars outside was grand :) .. I left eyeprints all over the Yellow Z06 .. thanks for lettin me sit in it while it was runnin .. -looks at Kathy- .. er ... dear?

'I'ma have to *get* me one of THESE!' (best Will Smith voice)

-grin-

It sounded GREAT! .. brought back a lotta memories rockin on the suspension to the cam's beat :)

(starts planning more mods)

-evil grin-

-Frank

Great people, Great food and great cars what more could you ask for. Had a great time it's always a pleasure to meet up members from other parts of the state thanks to all Jefro

Marana Rich

Hi to all, had a great time, it went by too fast as usual (especially the run from Yuma to CG). Esther and I enjoyed seeing some folks again, and meeting the new ones. We made a weekend of it, after lunch we went to the golf resort and spent the night, (prime rib special on Saturday night, and we were too full to try it). They make good drinks, for sure. :drinkers We did try them, and my head felt like this :bang when I woke up.

Here is my attempt to add some photos to the occasion. Sorry, I forgot to get to the front parking lot and get the ones parked there!

June Lunch Casa Grande Chilis

Great shots Rich. I really like the captions and the nice start with the "Welcome to Chilli's Casa Grande" sign. :thumbs

Marana Rich
Great shots Rich. I really like the captions and the nice start with the "Welcome to Chilli's Casa Grande" sign. :thumbs

Thanks Eddie. I missed that sign until I was over at your table and looked up. It is right over the door when you come in.....Am I the only one that missed it?

Robert and Elizabeth

Thanks for sharing the great pictures Frank and Rich! :thumbs

BTW, we did not see that sign at all until you posted it Rich.