Do You Feel Like This?

jstrutt

It's bad when the '92 Vette gets better mileage then our 2000 Grand Caravan.............or almost better then our 2002 Chrysler Sebring convertible......

As a matter of fact, I felt that way this morning when I filled up and the Vette took $51.25 worth of 91 octane. :huh

Eddie, that's cheap.........I put 3/4 of a tank in the '92 for $78.00 :crazy:dupe:crazy But it still gets better mileage then our van.....it makes me :U I'm suprised no one asked what color the van or Sebring is. Could they be BLACK too???

Eddie, that's cheap.........I put 3/4 of a tank in the '92 for $78.00 :crazy:dupe:crazy But it still gets better mileage then our van.....it makes me :U I'm suprised no one asked what color the van or Sebring is. Could they be BLACK too???

Is that US dollars or Canadian? Current exchange is about .929 Canadian to $1.00 US.

I just assumed they were black. Why would anyone knowingly have any other color. Oh wait, the Wife's Mercedes is that other color. I guess that just shows how much control I have over her. :leaving

Canadian dollar. The 2000 Grand Caravan is Karen's (silver) and the 2002 Sebring convertible (silver) is Karen's too. WTF that means I have a car I can drive about 6 times a year. :cone

coconut girl

Our vette also gets the best gas mileage in our family!!! Better than our dodge truck.

i am broke now, just filled up on the way home a few minutes ago. atleast i dont spend as much as you guys when i fill up. it only took $36....of course that car has never been under half a tank of gas for as long as i have owned it.

:agree I usually will not let mine go lower then 1/4 tank. Time to open a locking gas cap store :lol:lol

thats not a bad idea....i made it too easy to put gas in my car when i replaced the gas cap. i bought a spring operated one so i never even take the cap off to fill up any more.

I try to drive the vette as much as possible... :)

Try filling up my other car....... Most gas stations wont even let me fill it up. It stops at $75 automatically

normal_vetteandhummer.jpg

Guest Kens06
I try to drive the vette as much as possible... :)

Try filling up my other car....... Most gas stations wont even let me fill it up. It stops at $75 automatically

It's not the station, it's your credit/debit card limitations!!

I used to have my debit set at $50, but bumped it to $75.

Most 'pay at the pump' stations only ask for billing zipcode not pin#!!

Must be easier to figure out and the CC companies are just playing CYA for theft protection!!

I only own Vettes, so I'm stuck driving them!!

Ken

Desertdawg

:agree

I'm with Ken on this one, I had to bump my CC to $125.00 so that the crewcab could be filled in one stop... :devil

:agree

I'm with Ken on this one, I had to bump my CC to $125.00 so that the crewcab could be filled in one stop... :devil

I dunno about that. It depends on what station I go to if it gets stopped at $50 or not. I used the base pay at the pump earlier this week and put over $50 in the truck, but then go to an Arco and it stops at $50. I think it depends on what "hold" the station puts on the card and then it stops when it gets there.