My Baby's 1 Yr Old Today!

Eddie44

coconut girl

Congratulations. In Hawaii they always have a big party on keki's (Baby/Kid) 1st birthday!

Congratulations. In Hawaii they always have a big party on keki's (Baby/Kid) 1st birthday!

Sorry, no party but I did buy her a tank of 91 octane this morning on the way to work. Wish we had 93 octane so I could really treat her. :D

Congrats, but I am sorry she farts on you at certain speeds. After all she is just a baby you know. I mean like GEEEEEEE.

Guest UVETTYA

Happy Birthday. :thumbs

You can treat your baby to any octane you want. For example: add 4 gallons of 101 octane at the Mobile just up the street from you at Union Hills and Cave Creek, and then top it off with 91 octane at the Chevron on Bell and your average will be very close to 93 octane. Adjust the amount of 101 accordingly to get your preferred octane.

The math is simple:

Your tank holds 18 gallons

4 X 101 = 404

14 X 91 = 1274

404 + 1274 = 1678

1678 Divided by 18 = 93.2 octane

Sorry, no party but I did buy her a tank of 91 octane this morning on the way to work. Wish we had 93 octane so I could really treat her. :D

go buy 100 octane at cave creek and union hills!

don't those birthdays make you feel old eddie? :howdy

don't those birthdays make you feel old eddie? :howdy

I keep telling the wife it's good the kids are getting older but not us. :lol

Time for a procharger! :devil

Naw, Eddie can't do that. He was already doing doughnuts in his lightly modded C5, no way he could keep her straight with a procharger on a C6. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Time for a procharger! :devil

Naw, Eddie can't do that. He was already doing doughnuts in his lightly modded C5, no way he could keep her straight with a procharger on a C6. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Sean, are you ever gonna let Eddie off the hook for the "infamous" move??? :willy

You know what they say "build one bridge and they don't call you a bridge builder but .......". I guess I won't go there. I feel the love though Sean :lol

Guest UVETTYA

Eddie is like that guy on Wide World of Sports that falls off the ski jump. He probably made a thousand great jumps, but the one time he fell, got him the title of "the agony of defeat."

:devil:devil:devil

It's hard to let that one go since I was the guy he was facing head on when he finally got her under control. :lol

It's hard to let that one go since I was the guy he was facing head on when he finally got her under control. :lol

I was facing the stands when it got under control. At that point I figured I might as well continue so I could head down the track. If I did that with a stock C5 I don't want to see what I'd do with the C6 :willy

I was facing the stands when it got under control. At that point I figured I might as well continue so I could head down the track. If I did that with a stock C5 I don't want to see what I'd do with the C6 :willy

:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol