Paging Dewey

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

INCOMING!!!

Sorry. :D

I'm a combat veteran myself so I figure I can get away with teasing you like that. :lol

Really though... I fired an 18 lb salvo of baked goods your way today. It will probably take 10 days to get to you so look for it about the 8th of June. I hope everything makes the trip.

Steve and Marylou

Way to go Steve and Marylou! :thumbs

From my son's experience he said even if it arrives in crumbs it tastes wonderful. :yesnod

Marana Rich

Nice job. I can still taste the crumbs from the cookies I got while in far away places more years ago than I care to remember. Let's hope the folks at USPS and MPS handle a little tenderly.

anmracing2

Dang Dewey,

Your gonna' get a lot of goodies!!!!!

Andrew

Dewey -

I sent you something but don't let Melissa know what it is 'cause I got her the same thing... :flag:flag

anmracing2

Oh yeah, I guess I forgot to tell you that when I sent the box of goodies.

Andrew

Guest UVETTYA
Nothing like hearing that whistle on the way in...:D

Thanks folks!

The Navy used to sit 20 miles off the coast and lob 16 inchers into our perimeter for H&I. The ships were so far away you couldn't hear the muzzle blast, but the rounds (almost 2000 lbs a piece) sounded like Volkswagens coming in. :eek

The Navy used to sit 20 miles off the coast and lob 16 inchers into our perimeter for H&I. The ships were so far away you couldn't hear the muzzle blast, but the rounds (almost 2000 lbs a piece) sounded like Volkswagens coming in. :eek

and they could/can hit a tennis court from that range...and that's plenty close enough. :lol