Need A Welder

SunDevil C5

SunDevil C5

the drivers side egr tube on my kooks headers has a slight crack at the base of the weld to the header tube. I'm trying to install them today and no shop is open to make the repair. If anyone is available I can make the trip to you to get this fixed today. I greatly appreciate any help I can get. Thanks, Brian Call me since I'll be in the garage more than likely 219-973-9323.

the drivers side egr tube on my kooks headers has a slight crack at the base of the weld to the header tube. I'm trying to install them today and no shop is open to make the repair. If anyone is available I can make the trip to you to get this fixed today. I greatly appreciate any help I can get. Thanks, Brian Call me since I'll be in the garage more than likely 219-973-9323.

Mine broke off in YUMA - had to drive all the way home with the worst exhaust leak

ADS fixed mine

Mike at AZPS can also fix it for ya

i don't think you can't just get any welder - it's aluminum, you need a tig welder (i think, i'm no expert)

Robert and Elizabeth
Mike at AZPS can also fix it for ya

Mike went out of town for the holiday. I'm guessing he'll be back to work on Tuesday.

SunDevil C5

"i don't think you can't just get any welder - it's aluminum, you need a tig welder (i think, i'm no expert)"

Are you sure its not stainless? Either way I know I can't do it.

"i don't think you can't just get any welder - it's aluminum, you need a tig welder (i think, i'm no expert)"

Call me tommorow morning around 9. I got a small welder at my house. If you can clean the area that needs to be welded bring it by and Ill weld it for you.

(928) 607-1261

Steve

92ZR1Wannabe

Stainless

Tig welder would still be the best bet :)

Get those things welded up today and get back on the horse. "You caaaan dooo eeeet" :thumbs

Get those things welded up today and get back on the horse. "You caaaan dooo eeeet" :thumbs

easy Tony Little :toetap

92ZR1Wannabe
can you do stainless with a mig?

Yup , just make sure your using stainless wire.

Also i would be willing to bet they are Tig welded from Kooks , Mig welding stainless workbs , but looks like crap.

anmracing2

I have a MIG welder if you want to try it.... I need to get some stainless wire, let me know if your game to try, I'm off Thursday afternoon. I was gonna work on the 440 but if you want to do this, I can.

Andrew

Marana Rich

Haul it down to the lunch tomorrow in Casa Grande so we can all give our opinions?

Haul it down to the lunch tomorrow in Casa Grande so we can all give our opinions?

Mine will be there...but I won't. :(

anmracing2
Thanks guys for all the offers, but I got it taken cared of.

Hey Brian,

Just out of curiosity, who welded it for you? If you don't mind my asking.....

Andrew