Off To Cali

Ted Y

Well guys, have a great weekend. My buddy Chris, his wife and I are off to California (via Laughlin for the night) to pick up a secret package. (Hint: It's Spiral Gray)

I'll post pics and details when we get back.

Marana Rich

Me thinks he could be going for the 63 SWC he mentioned a while ago. The color sounds right.

Desertdawg

Naw it's got to be a C5, in 63 they called it silver, no one had thunk up fancy colors like Spiral Gray yet!!!

If it is a SWC, then you need to schedule a Corvette Saturday, solely for the purpose of letting us come over and drool all over your driveway.

And drink your beer, of course. :drinkers

If it is a SWC, then you need to schedule a Corvette Saturday, solely for the purpose of letting us come over and drool all over your driveway.

And drink your beer, of course. :drinkers

now that is the correct responce. :thumbs

Excellent guesses, all. I just got back. By the way, the 63 SWC is "Sebring Silver" and that car is currently being fixed for preparation for sale. I haven't cashed my winning lottery ticket yet, so it'll be a bit yet on that car.

I just got home! The mystery car is an '03 Vert A4 withh 6300 miles on it. My buddy Chris and his wife are the proud new owners but they let me drive the last 300 miles home. It was my first time in a C5 and I have to say, I was a little unprepared for how nice of car the C5 would be. It was sort of like finding a 5 year old car in a barn. It has a Varam, Z06 screens, F55 magnetic shocks, and some other small upgrades.

My next step is to get them on this forum, now that they have the 70 Yeller Coupe and the Spiral Gray Vert.

Desertdawg

Way to tease the heck out of us, all the hoopla and it isn't even yours... :toetap

Tell Chris and his wife congrats on the new ride, and get them signed up!!!! :thumbs

Tell them congrats and get them on the forum :thumbs

BTW, I have Cox high speed and I gave up on that link. It takes all evening to load. If anyone is using dial-up forget it! :toetap

Tell them congrats and get them on the forum :thumbs

BTW, I have Cox high speed and I gave up on that link. It takes all evening to load. If anyone is using dial-up forget it! :toetap

Congrats to them and very nice lookin ride with a happy couple to boot! I had no problems with your link/ web site...opened right up! :thumbs

The server is at NAU and sometimes takes its time sending data, but its free. There are also 60+ pictures. By the way, the out of focus lady in the brown sedan about halfway down was indeed driving with no shirt or bra down the highway.

Great pictures and a sweet looking ride. You did good finding it for them. :thumbs

Desertdawg
By the way, the out of focus lady in the brown sedan about halfway down was indeed driving with no shirt or bra down the highway.

I was wondering why that picture was in there!!!! :lol

Are you an NAU alum??? I just graduated my oldest from there, youngest is starting her second year there too...

Robert and Elizabeth

Great pictures Ted and that is indeed a sweet vert! :yesnod

Desertdawg
Are you an NAU alum???

Never mind, looked at your link a little more.....

I probably shouldn't post this, but hey it's better to pick on you than it is me....

From Ted's page:

"I also played violin in the High School "nopity.gif

I'm not ashamed of that, I got my first violin on my 6th birthday and played through my first year of college.

I am currently getting my Masters degree from NAU, taking night classes.

Desertdawg

Thats cool Ted, I used to beat on a guitar a little, never got good, just had fun...