For Sale 1990 Polo Green Coupe

Guest racingchester

Guest racingchester

I purchased this car in Feb. 05. It is mechanicly sound. No leaks, everything works, no rattles, uses no oil, front tires have less than 10 K miles and rears less than 5 K. New Magna flow cat back exhaust, K&N air filter.

Popular Polo Green with black interior. Six speed tranny, L98 engine. Never ran over 130MPH. Minor scratchs that Dawg could take out on a detail day. Any problems I had I took care of immediately. On a trip to Texas I averaged 25.3 mpg at 75-85 mph. (ask Texas cop how I know!!) Car has 97K miles and is good for alot more than. Two weeks ago I told the wife they can put me in the brown side of the grass in this when I check out.

Make me an offer I can't refuse for this adult driven great car. Chuck

I don't know what that means!!!! :eek:eek

He means WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!! Why the sudden change of heart about the GREEN MACHINE? Are you moving up or getting out of vettes? Fill us in please. :eek Robert :burnout

Guest racingchester

No i'm not getting out. If some of you old timers remember Ferrel Gale, the guy that bought his Vette called him and asked him if he wanted to buy it back. Ferrel called me and told me where the guy lived and also his phone number. Called him, looked at it and the work he had done and bought it. 94 Vert candy red. How bout that Nort......... So YOU GUYS FIND ME A BUYER. i WILL BUY YOU SOME WINGS AT HOOOOOOTTTTERS.....

Alrightttteeeee then, love that candy RED.. Now we just have be able to let you vote again. I need to be in control. Eddie can not handle it. :D Contrats on the new ride. :thumbs

Nice move Chuck. I remember Ferrel's car...sweet ride. He had just replaced the vert top before the Gila Bend run I believe 3 maybe 4 years ago. Can't wait to see it. :thumbs Robert :burnout

Nice move Chuck. I remember Ferrel's car...sweet ride. He had just replaced the vert top before the Gila Bend run I believe 3 maybe 4 years ago. Can't wait to see it. :thumbs Robert :burnout

:agree Good one Chuck!!

Way to go Chuck. Red, yeller or black you're still here. Don't forget to vote Black :devil:devil

i'll give ya $500 for it

is that an offer you can't refuse? :leaving

congrats on the Red Ride!

Hey Chuck, they're just like sports fans......they're coming out of the closets when they think they're winning :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

Guest racingchester

Chris, What we have here is a failure to communicate. I believe I just might refuse that offer. :D :D :D

Guest 1FASTC4
Chris, What we have here is a failure to communicate. I believe I just might refuse that offer. :D :D :D

Red is great, but I love the Polo Green!

Guest UVETTYA

Chuck, congratulations.... although I have mixed emotions about the color. Can we paint it?

:smilelol Just kidding buddy. I'm happy for you. Can't wait to see it. I don't want you driving behind me when the sun is shining though, I don't want to get blinded looking in my rear view mirror. (you know what I'm talking about) :lol

I am out of the country until June 11. If you still have the car I would like to come look at it and see if we can make a deal.

David in Glendale (Currently in China)

Great, Let me know when you get back... Chuck

chuck, let me know who you sell it to - maybe that same person would want my 383 short block i have in storage! :D

Guest racingchester

Can do, but this car doesn't leak any fluids nor does it use any oil so it may be awhile.....

Careful Chuck.....you don't want everyone to know there's a hole in the dash where my new radio used to be. :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol:smilelol