Wlcome To 1jester

P51tj

Welcome to ACE Mike. Glad to have ya here. Tell us all a little about you 04 Torch Red baby! Yes Nort I said RED!!! Welcome aboard and hope to meet up with ya soon! :howdy

Welcome from Just South of the North Pole :thumbs You'll find that Red, Yeller and Black are all code words for us :crazy:crazy:crazy Anyway, welcome!

Marana Rich

Welcome from Yuma, just north of the southern border.

Rich

:howdy and welcome to ACE from Peoria! Glad you found us Mike! :thumbs

thanks for the welcome. I'm trying to see how to send a post. Don't worry, I DRIVE BETTER THAN I COMPUTE. MIKE

Welcome from Or :howdy o Valley

Wait ! Jester ? Thats me!!!!!

Thanks, I like the name. Are you a card carying Jester, like myself? My license plate is 1JESTER, and am a member of the Royal Jesters. How often do the ACE members do a rally or a get-together? Mike

Thanks for the welcome. My 04 C5 is a ragtop. I put QTP controlled cut-outs on it, K&N filter and Superchips. I took it last year for 6 weeks across country and had a ball. I beleive in drivng it and using it, rather than garaging it and waxing it. Previous cars I've had seemed to develop problems from sitting so I think one ought to use them. How often do people get together. any particular meeting places, etc. ? Thanks, Mike

Desertdawg

Welcome to ACE Mike, Good to see you bought the right color!!!! :thumbs

For the latest gatherings, Click this link to go to the events section. During the summer there is always a slow down in the events, but don't worry fall will be here soon!

Aloha from Skull Valley!

Aloha. I had to look on mapquest to figure out where skull valley is. What are you doing with a low rider like a Corvette on back roads? I used to have a jeep with a Nitrous Corvette engine that would be perfect for up in the mountains.(except gas mileage was around 8mpg) I have a friend in Prescott that just bought a new Vette. I'm trying to talk him into a little road trip, but his schedule is erratic and he doen't know when trials will end(he's an attorney). anyway, nice chatting with you, Mike

Welcome From Mesa!

thanks for the welcome. This seems like a really nice web site. you can get a lot of info and camaraderie here. look forward to meeting you. mike

CorvetteGrammy

Welcome From Mesa!

thanks for the welcome. This seems like a really nice web site. you can get a lot of info and camaraderie here. look forward to meeting you. mike

A friendly welcome from Tucson....Is your Jester group the Shrine group....my hubby used to be a "Jester" but he was not in it long before he gave it up....mostly lack of time back then....anyhow...have fun with ACE . Maria

Welcome From Mesa!

A friendly welcome from Tucson....Is your Jester group the Shrine group....my hubby used to be a "Jester" but he was not in it long before he gave it up....mostly lack of time back then....anyhow...have fun with ACE . Maria

MIRTH IS KING. IS YOUR HUSBAND STILL AN ACTIVE SHRINER? I'LL BE AT THE CASA GRANDE GET-TOGETHER THIS WEEKEND. WOULD LOVE TO TALK TO YOU. THANKS FOR THE WELCOME. MIKE