Does Fedex Deliver On Saturdays?

Bigfoot

Does anyone know? My tunnel plate is scheduled for Saturday and I am wondering if I can really expect that.

Thanks

anmracing2

Yes. We used to use them and they do indeed deliver on Saturdays. From what I remember, they deliver regular ground on Saturdays and are closed Sunday and Monday.

Is this a start of a Corvette Saturday for tomorrow??????? I'm sure someone would stop by to watch you work..... :D

Andrew

SunDevil C5

My tunnel plate is suppose to be delivered on saturday as well. I hope it shows, I want to do my kooks headers as well.

Yes. We used to use them and they do indeed deliver on Saturdays. From what I remember, they deliver regular ground on Saturdays and are closed Sunday and Monday.

Is this a start of a Corvette Saturday for tomorrow??????? I'm sure someone would stop by to watch you work..... :D

Andrew

If they do deliver on Saturday, they usually don't get to my house til after 1500, so I would not be doing any work until Sunday (have to go to Rattlers game Sat night) and I will try to get over to SundevilC5 to help him. I'm really in no hurry and can for sure be done Monday at the latest...provided it arrives on Saturday.

I'll let you know when I'm planning on getting to work on it again.

Yes they deliver in Cities on Saturday up here. But if you live in a smaller town (I'm 30 miles from a major city) so it takes longer as they "pass off" the shipment to some small outfit. Here's an example of what I mean (items ordered from Eckler's). This is happening as I type. Regina is 30 miles away.

May 15, 2007

3:14 PM Package data transmitted to FedEx TITUSVILLE, FL

5:08 PM Picked up COCOA, FL

9:42 PM Arrived at FedEx location COCOA, FL

May 16, 2007

1:21 AM Arrived at FedEx location ORLANDO, FL

9:10 AM Departed FedEx location ORLANDO, FL

May 18, 2007

2:44 PM Arrived at FedEx location SAINT PAUL, MN

10:28 PM Departed FedEx location SAINT PAUL, MN

May 21, 2007

3:39 PM Departed FedEx location GRAND FORKS, ND

May 22, 2007

8:58 PM Arrived at FedEx location WINNIPEG, MB

May 23, 2007

6:49 PM Delivery exception REGINA, SK Tendered to authorized agent for final delivery

May 24, 2007

7:07 PM Delivery exception REGINA, SK Tendered to authorized agent for final delivery

So, it has been 30 miles away since Wednesday, May 23 as it was "passed off" and I will not get the shipment until Monday, May 28 at 5:00pm.

Eddie's pet falcon would have delivered it and been back home by now. :bang:bang

So a major city (Regina) up there is 180,000 people?

I'm not sure but I don't think that would even rank everyday deliver during the week down here. :lol:lol

Well, its in Phoenix...looks good for tomorrow depending on the time. Just picked up all my new gaskets too.

May 25, 2007 2:47 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

PHOENIX, AZ

May 24, 2007 7:39 AM

Departed FedEx location

HENDERSON, CO

1:04 AM

Arrived at FedEx location

HENDERSON, CO

May 23, 2007 3:58 PM

Picked up

FORT COLLINS, CO

May 22, 2007 5:56 PM

Package data transmitted to FedEx

WINDSOR, CO

So a major city (Regina) up there is 180,000 people?

I'm not sure but I don't think that would even rank everyday deliver during the week down here. :lol:lol

I agree Eddie but SK is sort of like TX but on a smaller scale. A couple of cities, the rest ranches and farms with a few idiots (like me) who call it home. BTW originally from Toronto so I know what big is! :devil

Well, my package departed the FedEx location already around 7:00PM. Guess that means it's on the truck and should be here tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! :thumbs