Michael's 50th Birthday Party Yes, I Said 50!

F22trainer

Michael:

What time does this party actually start? Or, what time do you want us to get there?

Dianne

6 PM the festivities begin!

Michael

"Holy sleepover Batman!!" :willy

I may have to bring my sleeping bag.

You are going to turn my internal clock on it's azz!! :wacko:

I'm in bed by 8pm and get up at 3:25am everyday..............

I'll tough it out for you Bro!! :thumbs

Ken

The leather couch is quite comfy...bring the bag! I've been known to crash on the loungers by the pool!

Michael

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F22trainer

• Grayeagle

• anmracing

• anmracing2

If Michael runs outta room Ken I have three spare bedrooms now that the kids are gone.

As they say, "Mi Casa es su Casa". :thumbs

If Michael runs outta room Ken I have three spare bedrooms now that the kids are gone.

:thumbs :thumbs :thumbs Eddie

BTW all,

I'm opening up the RV gate to get as many 'vettes in the back yard! should have room for at least 5-6 cars first come first serve.

I like the idea of a mini car show!!!

Also, I just figured out I forgot cole slaw - anyone want to bring that along???

Micahel

BTW all,

I'm opening up the RV gate to get as many 'vettes in the back yard! should have room for at least 5-6 cars first come first serve.

Also, I just figured out I forgot cole slaw - anyone want to bring that along???

Micahel

We'll grab that for ya. :thumbs

BTW all,

Micahel

We'll grab that for ya. :thumbs

:thumbs:thumbs:thumbs

THANX SEAN!!!!!

Kathy an I will try an snag a coupla punkin pies an some cool whip.

-Frank and .. er .. Kathy :)

Guest Kens06

Holy Moly!! I've died and gone to heaven!!

Get hammered a Michaels and fall asleep in front of a Ginormus HDTV at Eddie's!! :willy

Hey don't laugh, that word is in Webster's now!!

I have asked both my sister and daughter if they would like to join us but neither has finalized their weekend plans.

Why hang out with a FOB when you may be able to score...............

The Sunday detail attendance may be in question..

Whatever,

See you tomorrow!! :thumbs

Ken

Holy Moly!! I've died and gone to heaven!!

Get hammered a Michaels and fall asleep in front of a Ginormus HDTV at Eddie's!! :willy

Hey don't laugh, that word is in Webster's now!!

I have asked both my sister and daughter if they would like to join us but neither has finalized their weekend plans.

Why hang out with a FOB when you may be able to score...............

The Sunday detail attendance may be in question..

Whatever,

See you tomorrow!! :thumbs

Ken

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

Would love to meet them Ken - hope they can make it

See ya later

Michael

Kathy wont make it tonite .. but I will :)

See ya in a bit .. bringin punkin pah :)

-Frank (its always time for pah :)

Michael hope ya have a blast with good freinds. Can't make it, just found out the grandkids and their mon and dad are coming over for a swim. I was told I could go, but in the tone of voice that after 40 years I know what that means. NO. So have a ball. :yesnod

:happybday:party:cheers:drinkers:U

Try not to be like the last one!!! Wish I could be there but duty calls tonight. The wife's out of town too!!!!

Michael:

We had a great time. Thanks for the invite. The food was great. It was nice to see everyone again. Hope you enjoy your gift from Chad! Andrew & Melissa: Great job with the margaritas! I knew you would come through...thank goodness Tim got there when he did

Dianne

Guest racingchester

Hey Micheal, Hope you had a great B-day. Sorry I could not make it. New grand baby called........ Chuck

Was a great party :)

Very cool to see alla yas there, and meet some others I had not yet.

Always a pleasure to look at some nice cars.

I know, I know .. I dint talk much :)

Had fun listenin to others tho.. put my 2 copper in here an there.

-Frank

Guest Kens06

Didn't get many but some is better than none!!

I don't know why the flash screwed up on the street pics??

Anyway here is all I have!!

party pics

Bed time, I want to make it to detail day if i wake up!!

Ken

Ken ain't that detail day NEXT week???

Any way thank you Michael for everything last night! Johnnie and I had a great time! Good to see everybody!!! Happy Birthday!!!

Had a great time last night at Michael's - found a new way to make margarita's (sans blender :yesnod ). Good to meet Al & Brandy - now, aren't you glad you came along, we really are a dangerous group, huh? Good to see the regulars and dang that brand spanking new Z was nice!!! Those CAARS guys got a lot of nerve coming over with their fancy new cars :howdy , but they are a good crew.

Michael, did the Germans ever show up? Angel seemed to be having quite a time with your Korean friends/students... gave them a real thrill I think :cone ...

M~

Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate!

I had a great time and it was real cool having all those gorgeous 'vettes out front!

The gifts were a hoot too - didn't have the chance to unwrap until next mornig, all were appreciated.

Those Depend's may come in handy, hell they are good enough for pysho stalker astronauts they're good enough for me!!! The Paradise Bakery card was a nice touch too Chad!

THANX for the wings Tm and Johnnie, and my very own F-22 - now that's cool!

My "on the road again" coffee mug got some great laughs the next morning - nice one Dianne, bean dip was great too!!!!!

The litho from Frank is totally AWESOME - THANX - you're an inspiration to either pick up my airbrushes or sell them. That pumpkin pie was the perfect breakfast!!!! Also the pic of my 'vette and me ROCKS!!!!!! :thumbs :thumbs

Doc and Rose got me a real neat "Male Survival Kit" - perfect for those short hauls. Thanks to them for coming as well - I don't get to see them often and it's always good times, though you do drive too slow Doc..... :smilelol :smilelol :smilelol

Ken THANKS FOR COMING AND TAKING PICTURES....like they say one pic' is worth a thousand words. Also for bringing your sister - nice gal - hope to see her at other events. :thumbs:yesnod .

Robert - good call on the cigar, bro, you'll always get the covered spot if you show up with those.

Eddie - so gald you and Mrs. C could make it, you're the cornerstone of this gang of misfits you know.

Al & Brandy, also a big thanks for coming sorry you had to leave early...look forwward to seeing you at the next event!

No Germans made it but a few from my old school did...couple of bodies liitered the floor the next AM.

I hope all of you are around for #60

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING!!!

Special THANX to Andrew & Melissa and Sean & Stacie for coming early to help and for the cole slaw!

Michael

PS..pic's from Angel are on the way - she had a great time and wanted to thank everyone for being so nice and welcoming her into the group.

Pix were great .. er ..

..not enough 'puck' and not nearly enough 'pointing' .. but ..

..not bad :)

-Frank ( I enjoyed listenin ..mostly :)