Michael's 50th Birthday Party Yes, I Said 50!

F22trainer

F22trainer

I'm turning 50...

An ACE get together at my house...the shock value alone would rival the "thunder" we brought to Gila Bend this year. I'm definitely thinking about it, though my simple home pales in comparison to many, it does offer a nice backyard, covered patio, and 25' dia. round pool...any takers interested in helping me celebrate my birthday? (August 8th actual, but 11th for a bash) BYOB WELCOME!

and now for some real news...

I'm back - again. I have been transferred to a salaried position within Pan Am. I fly M-F and weekends off.

So - any interest???? I'm only gonna turn 50 once

DETAILS TO FOLLOW SOON, but here's the rough draft:

Barbque lights up at about 6 PM - pool is always open 24hrs.

I'll have a large cooler w/ ice and soft drinks, so bring your favorite Barley pop or liqour/mixer. Not sure if I'll do hot dogs and burgers on the Barbie or I may go with a BBQ package from Hap's or Honey Bears - not sure on that one yet so I'll take input ('drutheres) on the food. Would rather spend the time with guests than cook - not to mention we would do well not to increase the outdoor temperature!

Bring your favorite dessert or side, appetizer or whatever you'd like to share...but most important bring yourselves

Your favorite portable 'vette event chair will come in handy too, but there's lot's of "natural seating" sun or shade.

I will open the RV gate and park my ride in the back yard, which means the first to arrive and help set up will get covered parking! Actually there's room for a few more in back and plenty of shade from the tall Pine I have that blocks the sun from the west. On street parking for most part, but it's a quiet neighborhood so not to worry about your rides. I'm about a mile NW of Eddie at 2533 E. Vista Dr. or near T-bird and 32nd St. for those who have not attended some of the Ace Top Cop's impromptu events.

So there you have it for now...I hope to see as many of you as possible. :drinkers

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• F22trainer

• Grayeagle

• anmracing

• anmracing2

HELL YEAH! Shall we put it on the calendar? And Michael, you DO have a great looking house and yard. You know ACE loves to make a mess wherever we go! :devil

M~

I've never met you personally, but hell yeah, I'm game. As long as nothing comes up that weekend. :lol

anmracing2

Hey Stranger, glad to see your having a good time with the new job and congrats on the weekends off bit..... That rocks!

Actual Sean, you met Michael at the last Gila Bend. Anywho, you know we're there. Aug 11th is plenty of time for me to get it off. Get the day off, I mean....... :P

Let us know what we need to do to help set up.

Andrew

F22trainer

HELL YEAH! Shall we put it on the calendar? And Michael, you DO have a great looking house and yard. You know ACE loves to make a mess wherever we go! :devil

M~

Sure put it on the calender!!!!!

Hell, I'll even crank up the RoadBlaster's arcade machine for this!!!

Guest racingchester

Hey turning 50.... I was there a long time ago. Count me in unless I check out before then.. Chuck

Guest Sidewinder
Hey turning 50.... I was there a long time ago. Count me in unless I check out before then.. Chuck

Chuck,

Your crazy MoFo :smilelol

50, huh? :huh There's a few of us that have you beat. :leaving Glad that you got regular hours. I'll be there to help you ring in the next half century. :drinkers Robert :burnout

anmracing2

Eddie,

Can you split this so that we can do a sticky on the events?

I'll put on the calendar.

Andrew

EDIT: Actually, let me wait until this has been split and then I'll put it on the calendar.

F22trainer
This topic was split from another to avoid a hijacking.

Thanks Eddie!!!

I always prefer to avoid a hijacking...

Thanks Eddie!!!

Just checking to see if you were awake :lol

You can count on us too! :thumbs

F22trainer

Thanks Eddie!!!

...mostly awake, while the days are regular the hours are still long. Some days 6 AM to midnight. But I'm flying 4 flights a day, both single and multi engine training and it's a blast!!!

Thanks Eddie!!!

...mostly awake, while the days are regular the hours are still long. Some days 6 AM to midnight. But I'm flying 4 flights a day, both single and multi engine training and it's a blast!!!

As those all important hours just keep on adding up!!! :thumbs We be in for da shin gig!!!

anmracing2

Okie dokie, it's official now....... It's on the calendar.....

Andrew

Robert and Elizabeth

We'll be there too (unless something unforseen happens) :thumbs

F22trainer

Thanks Eddie!!!

As those all important hours just keep on adding up!!! :thumbs We be in for da shin gig!!!

Hey T & J!

Yes they do!!!! I'll probably break the 1000 hr TT mark about the time of my birthday as well. Look out SWA!!!

F22trainer
im up for a party

...then I trust we will see you there, Chad!

I'll have a large cooler w/ ice and soft drinks, so bring your favorite Barley pop or liqour/mixer. Not sure if I'll do hot dogs and burgers on the Barbie or I may go with a BBQ package from Hap's or Honey Bears - not sure on that one yet so I'll take input ('drutheres) on the food. Would rather spend the time with guests than cook - not to mention we would do well not to increase the outdoor temperature!

Bring your favorite dessert or side, appetizer or whatever you'd like to share...but most important bring yourselves

Your favorite portable 'vette event chair will come in handy too, but there's lot's of "natural seating" sun or shade.

I will open the RV gate and park my ride in the back yard, which means the first to arrive and help set up will get covered parking! Actually there's room for a few more in back and plenty of shade from the tall Pine I have that blocks the sun from the west. On street parking for most part, but it's a quiet neighborhood so not to worry about your rides. I'm about a mile NW of Eddie at 2533 E. Vista Dr. or near T-bird and 32nd St. for those who have not attended some of the Ace Top Cop's impromptu events.

So there you have it for now...I hope to see as many of you as possible. :howdy

Kathy an I will be there :)

Sounds like fun ;)

Happy 50th ..

..life is *over* as you knew it!

-Frank an Kathy (ask me how I know)

-evil grin-

im up for a party

...then I trust we will see you there, Chad!

So there you have it for now...I hope to see as many of you as possible. :howdy

Can you edit first post and put addy and other pertinent details there so it's easier to find as time gets closer? :thumbs

Loud Pedal

We have a lot of travel planned this summer, but providing we're in town, we're down... "I SAID WE'RE DOWN" ( for the over 50 hearing :lol )